TORA and Free Port
According to the Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East, Alexander Galushka, for the real development of the Far East, a new state program is needed that can really reverse the negative trends in the region. The core of this program should be investment projects and territories of priority development.
In the summer of 2015 in the Far East, 9 territories of advanced development were created. EastRussia.ru publishes a full list of TOR sites.
TORES created in the Far East of Russia
|TOP "Nadezhdinskaya"||Primorsky Krai|
|TOP "Mikhailovsky"||Primorsky Krai|
|TOP "Khabarovsk"||Khabarovsk Krai|
|ТОР "Komsomolsk"||Khabarovsk Krai|
|TOR "Industrial Park Kangalassy"||The Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)|
|TOR "Belogorsk"||Amur Region|
|TOP "Priamurskaya"||Amur Region|
|TOP "Beringovsky"||Chukotka Autonomous Okrug|
The status of the TOR resident provides a number of advantages:
- 0% tax on income, on property, on land for the first 5 years
- 0% import and export customs duties
- 0% VAT on imports for processing
- 7,6% of insurance contributions instead of 30% for the investor the first 10 years
- free land and ready infrastructure
- Expedited exporter VAT refund procedure
- there are no inspections without the consent of Minskostokrazvitiya
- “one window” for the investor
- free customs zone
- simplified state control
- accelerated and facilitated administrative procedures, including obtaining a building permit, passing customs.
In this section of the EastRussia.ru site the main materials concerning the development prospects of the Far East through the mechanism of TORs are summarized.