Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

Yuri Trutnev: tax preferences for business - reality

Yury Trutnev, Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Far Eastern Federal District, implementing the President's Address from 4 December 2014, held a meeting with the region's leadership and representatives of the largest companies at which the prospects for the development of the island territory were discussed. One of the most important issues of the meeting was the possibility of introducing tax preferences for local businesses.

Commenting on the Message, Yuri Trutnev called one of the most priority blocks of the President's speech the thesis connected with the reduction of administrative pressure on business. This problem, in his opinion, is relevant for the whole country as a whole and, in particular, is of high priority for the Far East: "It is quite obvious that we must create conditions for the most effective business operation here in the Far East", - said the Deputy Prime Minister.

Yuri Trutnev noted that the Sakhalin region occupies 1 place in Russia in terms of self-sufficiency of the budget. So the results of the 9 months of the 2014 year of the regional budget are executed with a surplus of 50 billion rubles, and over the past two years the region's own revenues have increased by 24%.

Pointing to such high rates of development, the Deputy Prime Minister considers it possible to introduce tax preferences for local businesses. “Today 80% of Sakhalin's revenues come from companies operating on the shelf. And the rest is 20%. Maybe declare tax holidays for everyone else? Let the shelves work as they did, and free enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses from taxes. Nothing bad will happen ", suggests Yury Trutnev.

According to information from the official website of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation, from other important theses of the Address, Yuri Trutnev noted, firstly, the mechanism of additional capitalization of the Far East Development Fund, secondly, the need for accelerated adoption of the law on priority development territories, and, of course, the designation of development The Far East as a priority of our national policy.

September 28: current information on coronavirus in the Far East
Digest of regional events and latest statistics