This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
In November 3 will host the “Night of the Arts” in Yakutsk
Yakut State United Museum of the History and Culture of the Peoples of the North named after Eat. Yaroslavsky invites all residents and guests of Yakutsk to the "Night of the Arts" on November 3. The event is being held as part of an all-Russian action, the press center of the Ministry of Culture of Yakutia reports.
On this day, visitors will have the opportunity to touch the art, plunge into the world of creativity and beauty, realize creative potential and realize dreams. In the halls of the museum, guests will get acquainted with different types of art: visual arts, music, choreography, photo art, beauty, culinary art and others.
There will also be interesting meetings, workshops, open lessons of famous artists and culture:
- dance master class, flash mob "World Dance Hits" from the soloist of the National Theater named after S. A. Zverev-Kyyl Uola, member of the Union of Theater Workers of the Russian Federation, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) Afanasy Afanasyev;
- open lessons in painting and design from the teachers of the Yakut Art College. P.P. Romanova;
- Concert cellists of the Higher School of Music of the RS (Y) them. V. A. Bosikova;
- Photostudio from the famous photographer Michil Yakovlev;
- A beauty master class from Alla Borisova and Vera Polikarpova;
- lectures on personal development, mental integrity and the choice of their path from Algyschyt Alexander Artemiev - Kulan and healer, scientist Vasily Okoneshnikov;
- a master class on culinary art from the culinary club of Yakut hostesses "Tasty box of family recipes";
- master class from the creative workshop of the Children's (teenage) center of Yakutsk;
“The Night of the Arts” will be perfectly complemented by the interactive exhibition “You are a Star”.
This year the all-Russian action "Night of the Arts" is being held for the second time. The theme of the night event will be creativity, and the motto is the slogan “Participate and Change”. Everyone will be able to try their hand at various areas of art, learn something new, and take part in the collective creative process. This is the first time this action is taking place in Yakutia.