This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Three TORs and seven investment projects are considered by the government subcommittee
The Government of the Russian Federation today hosts a meeting of the Sub-Commission on the implementation of investment projects in the Far East. The event, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister - Presidential Plenipotentiary in the Far Eastern Federal District Yuri Trutnev, is attended by the Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East Alexander Galushka, Ministry employees, representatives of the Far Eastern Federal District and potential investors.
Three of them were submitted to the subcommittee: TOP "Khabarovsk" (specialization: industrial, transport and logistics, food), TOP "Komsomolsk" (specialization: industrial), TOP "Nadezhdinskaya" (specialization: transport, light and food industries). The preliminary selection was carried out according to two key parameters: the presence of really interested investors and the maximum elaboration of infrastructure support.
To create the infrastructure of these first territories of advanced development, budget financing is required in the amount of 6,2 billion rubles. The volume of announced private investments is 50,48 billion rubles.
In the course of the work, the meeting participants also consider 7 the most developed investment projects planned for implementation in the Far East:
- Construction of the mining and processing complex "Inaglinsky" (CJSC "Yakut coal-new technologies" (LLC "UK Kolmar"), the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Construction of a transport and transshipment complex for coal transshipment at the seaport of Vanino, on the north bank of the “Muchka” (Sakha (Yakutsk) Transport Company LLC (Volga Group), Khabarovsk Territory;
- Integrated investment project for the development of coal mining and coal enrichment (OJSC Urgalugol (OJSC SUEK), Khabarovsk Territory;
- Development of gold mining in the Selemdzhinsky district (Petropavlovsk Group of Companies), Amur Region;
- Mining and Metallurgical Combine for the extraction and processing of ore of the Ozernovsky gold deposit (Siberian Mining and Metallurgical Alliance OJSC), Kamchatka Krai;
- Production of cement clinker processing (LLC "S Technology"), Amur region;
- 1-th turn of the Taiga mining and processing plant (ZAO GMK Timir (Evraz Group), Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
The total amount of private investment in these 7 projects is 127,8 billion rubles. Of these, more than 40% - 52,7 billion rubles have already been implemented. The volume of requested public investment is 16,8 billion rubles.
Photo from the site habinfo.ru