Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

Conscripts withdrew claims in hazing case regarding Shamsutdinov

Conscripts withdrew claims in hazing case regarding Shamsutdinov
Photo: pixabay.com

Four conscripts refused claims in the case of hazing in the military unit, in which, in October 2019, conscript Ramil Shamsutdinov shot eight colleagues. They received compensation from Ruslan Mukhatov, accused of hazing, 500 rubles each.

As told TASS Shamsutdinov’s lawyer Ravil Tugushev, only Private Evgeny Grafov and Shamsutdinov remained the victim. According to the lawyer, at the court hearing Mukhatov said that the victims provoked him to be beaten. However, he pleaded guilty and asked the court about a special procedure for considering the case.

Case in fact violation of statutory rules Investigators opened a relationship between the military in December 2019. Ramil Shamsutdinov and several other soldiers were recognized as victims in this case.

Ramil Shamsutdinov shot his co-workers in October last year, eight people were killed, two more were hospitalized. Conscript charged in the murder of two or more persons and arrested.

The Ministry of Defense denied the version of hazing in the part that could force the conscript to open fire. However, according to experts, the soldier had personal conflict with one of the officers. Later, the Ministry of Defense decided to disband the military unit. At the beginning of this year, Shamsutdinov wrote a letter in which he spoke about the reasons for such an act. He stated that endure bullying I couldn’t continue above myself.

June 2: current information on coronavirus in the Far East
Digest of regional events and latest statistics