This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
The modern energy center appeared in the Chukchi village of Omolon
The construction of a modern energy center with utilities in the Chukotka village of Omolon was completed. The station is equipped with a new automatic control system and will reduce fuel consumption by almost one and a half times.
The head of the contracting organization Sergey Lukomsky notes: “If now a year in a village about 1800 tons of diesel is spent to generate energy, then the new energy center will reduce fuel consumption to 1300 tons, or even more. Another plus is that absolutely all processes at the station are controlled remotely from the operator's room. " Heat power station has an efficiency of about 85%.
This object became the first object of such a high level on the territory of the Bilibinsky district. Its construction was carried out, starting with 2012, under the long-term federal target program “Development of the Far East and the Baikal Region” and spent more than 600 million rubles, 80% of which are subsidies from the federal budget.
The new energy center will be transferred to the municipal housing and utilities enterprise of the region. At the same time, during the initial stage of the station operation (until April 2015), several highly qualified specialists will remain in Omolon to provide the necessary assistance. And during the 2 years, the contractor will bear its warranty obligations.