This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Fatal burns received by the ward of the boarding school in Komsomolsk-on-Amur
In the boarding school for the elderly in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, a resident of this institution received burns incompatible with life. The woman died in the hospital.
As EastRussia was told in the prosecutor's office of the Khabarovsk Territory, the tragedy occurred this morning. Under the 76-year-old woman, according to preliminary information, a mattress equipped with an electric heating system caught fire. "The pensioner ran out into the corridor, where the boarding school staff knocked the flame off her, but by that time the woman received burns about 90% of the skin surface," Anna Isaeva, senior assistant to the regional prosecutor for interaction with the media, told EastRussia.The elderly woman was taken to the hospital, but resuscitation measures were useless, the patient died from the burns received. The Prosecutor's Office of Komsomolsk-on-Amur is conducting an inspection, following which the reason for the incident will be clarified.