This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Today a new issue of the weekly bulletin has appeared: "Far East: events, analytics, trends 12-19.05.2014
The issue presents the monitoring of the main current events in the Far East and an overview of publications of the information and analytical agency "East of Russia" - EastRussia.ru "for 12.05–19.05.2014:
in particular, the following topics are represented in the issue:
- the development of cooperation between Russia and the countries of the Asia-Pacific region (meeting with Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev);
-lighting the development of major infrastructure projects, including the project to build a bridge across the Lena River in Yakutia;
- coverage of the nomination of Vladivostok as a place for a pilot project to improve the mechanism for managing the development of urban agglomeration;
- details of the primaries of "United Russia", where rivals of the acting head of the republic Yegor Borisov were four people;
- review of protest sentiments in the Far Eastern regions;
- the work of large FIGs in the Far East in the field of energy;
- the struggle of Gazprom and Roneft for new projects;
- evaluation of media activity of Far Eastern officials in the period 12.05-19.05.2014 of the year;
- as well as a review and analysis of other important events and trends characterizing the past week.
Subscribe to the newsletter "The Far East: events, analytics, trends" can here. Subscription is free to 1.07.2014.