This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Today, East Russia has released the 8 edition of the weekly bulletin: "Far East: events, analytics, trends 5.05-12.05.2014"
The issue presents monitoring of the main current events in the Far East from 5 to 12 May and an overview of publications of the information and analytical agency "East of Russia" (EastRussia.ru) for 05.05-12.05.2014:
in particular, the following topics are represented in the issue:
- meeting report Commission under the President of the Russian Federation on monitoring the achievement of the targets for social and economic development in the framework of the implementation of the "May decrees"; Main theses of the report of the Minister of Development of the Far East A. Galushki, who once again formulated key activities of his department;
- list of decisions on The results of the meeting in the Magadan Region, which was devoted to the development of the fisheries complex;
- review of protest moods in the Far East;
- the work of large financial and industrial groups in the Far East in the field of energy and transport;
- evaluation of media activity of Far Eastern officials in the period 05.05-12.05.2014 of the year;
- analysis of other important events and trends characterizing the past week.
Subscribe to the newsletter "The Far East: events, analytics, trends" can here. Subscription is free.