This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Today East Russia publishes a regular issue of the weekly newsletter "The Far East: events, analytics, trends"
The issue presents monitoring of the main current events in the Far East from April 28 to May 4 and an overview of publications of the information and analytical agency "East of Russia" (EastRussia.ru ") for 28.04-5.05.2014
In particular, the issue presents the following topics:
- consideration and adoption of the law on the extension of the special economic zone regime in the Magadan Region until the year 2025;
- President Vladimir Putin held a meeting on the issues of ensuring stable development of mono-profile settlements on the territory of Russia and aspects concerning monotowns in the Far East;
- the heads of several Far Eastern entities presented reports on the activities of the executive branch;
- plans for large FIGs in the Far East;
- evaluation of media activity of Far Eastern officials in the period 28.04-04.05.2014 of the year;
Subscribe to the newsletter "The Far East: events, analytics, trends" can here. Subscription is free.