This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Russia and China: through the connection of regions to a new stage of development
23-24 April 2015, the city of Guangzhou will host a major industrial and investment congress "Regions of Russia and China: Time to Act". The Congress is intended to develop and strengthen business relations between the regions of Russia and the provinces of China.
The event is organized by the Russian-Asian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RASPP). As the main tasks of the Congress, the organization of joint production with partners from the provinces of the People's Republic of China, the supply and sale of products in the trade networks of southern China. Also, the Russian side would like to enlist the support of the Chinese banking and financial structures on favorable terms.
Accordingly, the business program of the Congress will consist of three sessions. The first one will be devoted to finance, the second - to the potential of industrial inter-regional cooperation, and the latter - to trade and trade networks.
As key questions for discussion, we propose:
· Chinese banks in cooperation with the Russian Federation: the pros and cons of services for Russian business;
· Perspective directions of attracting Chinese capital to projects on the territory of the Russian Federation;
· Modern banking tools to support foreign economic activity;
· Insurance of export supplies from China;
· Production in Russia: finding a partner for and optimal conditions for industrial cooperation;
· OEM / ODM production: benefits of manufacturing outsourcing;
· Features of the withdrawal of products from Russia to the commercial networks of the PRC;
· Cooperation between Russia and China in the field of agriculture, agricultural products and foodstuffs.