This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Entrepreneurs of Kamchatka will appreciate the effects of the implementation of "road maps"
The Ministry of Economic Development, Entrepreneurship and Trade of the Kamchatka Territory invites Kamchatka entrepreneurs to take part in an all-Russian survey of entrepreneurs to assess the effects of the implementation of action plans ("road maps"), the press service of the regional administration reports.
In particular, it is proposed to take part in surveys in the following areas before September 5:
- "Increasing the availability of energy infrastructure";
- "Development of competition and improvement of antimonopoly policy";
- "Improving customs administration";
- "Improving the quality of public services in the field of state cadastral registration of real estate and state registration of rights to real estate and transactions with it";
- “Expanding the access of small and medium-sized businesses to procurement of infrastructure monopolies and companies with state participation”;
- "Optimization of the registration procedure for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs";
- “Improving the quality of the regulatory environment for business”.
Fill out the questionnaire at: http://инвестклимат.