This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Half of the companies with foreign capital in Primorye - from China
During the "Days of Russian Regions" within the framework of the Russian-Chinese EXPO in Harbin, Acting Governor of the Primorsky Territory Vladimir Miklushevsky made a presentation of the investment potential of the region.
At present, the growth rate of the Primorsky Territory’s economy is ahead of the average Russian figure by almost one and a half times. In 2013, foreign investment increased more than 4 times compared to 2012 year. On 1 January 2013, foreign investment amounting to 973 million dollars has been accumulated in the region. During 2013, 1,7 billions of US dollars of foreign capital was received.
The share of investments of Chinese partners has grown over 2013 a year more than 2 times. Today it is about 73 million dollars. More than 300 organizations with investments from the PRC operate in the region, which is about half of the total number of enterprises with foreign investments operating in Primorye.
One of the most promising areas of joint cooperation, Vladimir Mtklushevsky called the transport and logistics complex. Today in the Primorsky Territory there is an active modernization of the international transport crossings "Primorye-1" and "Primorye-2", which also pass through the northeastern provinces of China. In addition, other large-scale transport and logistics projects are being implemented: the Astafiev intermodal Terminal in Nakhodka, the Dry Port transport and logistics center in the Artyomovsk urban district.
Special attention was paid to the creation of advanced development areas in Primorsky Krai, including:
- a petrochemical cluster in the Partizansky District (the project cost is more than 37 billion US dollars, the first stage of the project will be completed in 2020, the second - in 2022, the third - in 2028, it is planned to create 10 thousand jobs);
- scientific and technological, educational zone on the Russian island (the key project of the territory is the Far Eastern Federal University, which will become the basic platform for the development of science, the newest technologies, training for high-tech industries in the Primorsky Territory);
- the territory of the advanced development of the port type of industrial and logistics orientation in the Trinity Bay in the Zarubino village of the Khasansky District (the project cost is about 1,7 billion US dollars, the project completion date is 2017, it is planned to create more than 2 thousand jobs);
- an agro-industrial park in the Mikhailovsky district of the Primorsky Territory (the project cost is about 350 million US dollars, the implementation period is 2014-2016, it is planned to create 2 thousand jobs);
- an industrial park in the Nadezhdinsky district with a multimodal transport and logistics complex (the volume of investments in the transport and logistics complex is more than 115 million US dollars, the project implementation period is 2014-2017).