This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Following the results of the Russian-Chinese meeting, a number of documents were signed in the field of energy
Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak took part in the meetings of Russian President Vladimir Putin with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abo and Chilean President Michelle Bachelet, held on the eve of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum, the press service of the Ministry of Energy RF.
Following the Russian-Chinese meeting, a number of documents were signed, including in the field of energy cooperation:
1. Memorandum in the field of gas supplies from the Russian Federation to the People's Republic of China via the "western" route;
2. The Framework Agreement between Gazprom and the China National Petroleum Corporation on the supply of natural gas from the Russian Federation to the People’s Republic of China via the Western route;
3. The framework agreement between OJSC NK Rosneft and the Chinese National Oil and Gas Corporation regarding the acquisition of China National Oil and Gas Exploration and Development by the company 10 percent interest in CJSC Vankorneft;
4. Technical agreement on the temporary change of the delivery point for the period 2015-2017 under the long-term contract for the purchase and sale of crude oil dated June 21, 2013 on a prepayment basis under the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People's Republic of China on the expansion of crude oil supplies from March 22, 2013;
5. Memorandum of Understanding between Gazprom and the China National Shelf Oil Corporation;
6. Framework agreement between the OJSC Territorial Generating Company No. XXUMX and the Huadian company on the implementation of investment energy projects in the Arkhangelsk region;
7. The Agreement between JSC RusHydro and the Corporation "Sania" on the joint financing, construction and operation of hydroelectric power plants in the Far East of Russia;
8. Agreement between JSC RusHydro and Power China on cooperation in the construction of pumped storage power plants.