This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Plans for the development of agriculture in the Amur region at 2015 year: stabilization of prices and the fulfillment of planned targets
The press service of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Amur Region shared with EastRussia the plans for the development of the industry for the coming year.
In 2015, the ministry plans to bring the sown areas of the Amur region up to 1 million 150 thousand hectares, which means a total increase in sown areas in the region of 100 thousand hectares. Of the total area for grain, 201 thousand hectares (plus 6,6 thousand ha) should be allocated, under soybean - 850 thousand hectares (plus 83,7 thousand ha), potatoes, vegetables, fodder will remain in the same volume.
In terms of the implementation of investment projects, it is planned to complete the construction of a greenhouse complex on 3 hectares, which will lead to an increase in vegetables of 1500 tons. Delivery of the 1st stage of a seed plant in the village of Yekaterinoslavka with a capacity of 20 tons per hour with storage of up to 60 thousand tons of grain is forecasted; a seed plant in the village of V. Poltavka, with a capacity of 25 tons per hour with storage of 10 thousand tons. There will be elevators in the villages of Vozzhaevka (44 thousand tons), Dim (24 thousand tons) and warehouses for storing grain products for 26 thousand tons. In general, the gross grain harvest in 2015 should reach 370 thousand tons, soybeans - 1 million 30 thousand tons.
As for livestock breeding, the cattle population should be 89 thousand heads, which is 9 thousand heads more than in 2014. Meat for slaughter (in live weight) should increase by 0,5 thousand tons and amount to 55,3 thousand. tons. Including slaughter of cows will increase by 1 thousand - up to 40,1 thousand, slaughter of poultry by 1,5 thousand tons and will reach 26,3 thousand tons. Milk yield should be 3 thousand tons more than in 2014 or 143 thousand tons, and the number of eggs is 238,8 million pieces.
Dairy complexes will be built in the village of Ivanovka - ZhK Birminsky LLC for 2400 heads, in the village of Lukyanovka, Belogorsk district - Orta farm for 1200 heads. It is planned to build 10 feed yards for pigs, 7 feed yards for cattle. Thus, the total volume of gross production should amount to 32 billion rubles.
The main task facing the Agriculture Ministry of the Amur Region in 2015 is to meet the target indices of the industry development, as well as implement measures to stabilize and hold prices for agricultural products produced in the Amur Region. In this connection, the Ministry of Agriculture of the region is currently carrying out the following stabilization measures:
- The organization of the headquarters for the organization of spring field work (with the involvement of banking organizations, enterprises for the supply of petroleum products, fertilizers, plant protection products);
- prompt change in the budget and regulatory legal acts of the Amur region, in terms of implementing investment projects and livestock development;
- attraction of additional federal budget funds through participation in departmental target programs of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation in terms of meat production and soil fertility, and participation in grant support for family and beginner farmers;
- monitoring of 12 large agricultural and processing enterprises in the region;
- Field meetings on measures of state support and carrying out of spring field works of 2015 year.