This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
The first TORs will be officially named already this Thursday - Minskostokrazvitiya
The Ministry of Economic Development and the apparatus of Vice Prime Minister Yury Trutnev announced that next Thursday the White House planned to hold a Subcommission on the implementation of investment projects in the Far East. The meeting is expected to approve the first territories of advanced development (TOP) and selection of investment projects.
It is known that the event will be chaired by Deputy Prime Minister - Presidential Envoy to the Far Eastern Federal District Yuri Trutnev. It will be attended by the Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East Alexander Galushka and specialized employees of this ministry. According to EastRussia, the Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East submits for consideration by the Subcommittee three sites of the TOP and seven investment projects that are most prepared for implementation. Of the three sites of the TOP, two are located in the Khabarovsk Territory, one in Primorye. Each of the proposed projects will be presented by a high-level speaker from the region and an anchor investor representative.
EastRussia found out the details of the upcoming event from Alexander Osipov, First Deputy Minister for Development of the Far East.
- Alexander Mihajlovich, Primorye, for example, declared first about five, then - about six TORs, and only one goes to the Subcommittee. At the same time, the Khabarovsk Territory, which initially announced three TORs, will immediately present two sites on Thursday. There were applications from the Amur region, from Yakutia, from the Magadan region - where are they today? How were the three selected for approval?
- The Ministry of Development and Development in detail and practically considers the possibility of creating each specific site. The main thing is the presence of confirmed investor demand for the implementation of projects in this area, as well as the elaboration of infrastructure support. From the moment of the start of work on the creation of TOR (when the sites were announced) and up to the planned consideration by the Sub-Commission, the joint work of the regions and the Ministry of Eastern and Eastern Development on such training was carried out. As a result, one platform in Primorye of those that were originally announced by the region is submitted to the next meeting of the commission. It should be noted that at the initial stage of work on the TORs, the great potential of Primorsky Krai was obvious to us. And the number of applications initially submitted (reviewed with the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Yu.P. Trutnev) was the largest in this region, compared with other subjects of the Far East Federal District. However, the result depends entirely on the quality of the work carried out by both the region and the Ministry of Environmental Development. We are only forming the practice of creating TOR, and today it is already possible to draw some conclusions.
Preparation of applications for TOPs in Primorye was distributed among the vice-governors. The Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East in Vladivostok has specially allocated employees for this work. I personally held meetings in Vladivostok on the creation of TORs, more often than in other regions of the Far Eastern Federal District. During the year we have been working to confirm investment demand and develop infrastructure support. Today, on the eve of the Sub-Commission, the most prepared site is Nadezhdinskaya. This site was led by First Vice Governor Alexander Kostenko. In addition to the only resident available, two anchor investors were added, determined to invest. Infrastructure support has been worked out in detail, design estimates are being prepared. As for other sites in the Primorsky Territory, they are not yet ready for the availability of investors and infrastructure. However, we understand that the process is not closed, and, as Yuri Petrovich Trutnev said, there is no tragedy in the first results. We must draw the right conclusions and move on.
- And how in other regions of the Far East?
- In the Khabarovsk Territory, we now have two TORA. In this case, it was originally stated three. The governor of the Khabarovsk Territory personally engaged in each of the territories, their preparation. By the current moment, the concept of each territory is clear, there is a specific list and investment plans of residents, infrastructure studies have been worked out with a high degree of detail. It is important that the costs of infrastructure support are minimized in both absolute and specific measurements.
We planned to make and TOR of the Kamchatka Territory. Their experience is similar - the declared TOR is in a high degree of development. Although it should be noted that the initial conditions here are much more severe than in Primorye and in the Khabarovsk Territory. However, at present, the degree of development of the site is still insufficient to be submitted to the Sub-Commission.
- Those sites that on Thursday will not be tabled - what will happen to them?
- It is necessary, together with the regions, to go through the list of projects again, to make an agreed assessment and to determine which of them remain in priority and which ones are not. And for those projects that are in priority, as much as possible concretize and speed up the work. And the ready-made sites are already to be submitted to regular meetings of the Subcommission in Moscow, where the final decision regarding the projects will be made. So projects that have not been selected can be re-stated and get support.
Photo from the website of the Government of the Russian Federation.