This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
The first results of the selection of investment projects planned for implementation in the Far East
The Ministry of Eastern Development of Russia announced the results of the initial selection of investment projects that are planned to be implemented in the territories of the Far East.
The following investment projects are approved for selection:
1. Development of gold mining in the Selemdzhinsky region (the initiator of the project - GK "Petropavlovsk")
2. Construction and metallurgical complex based on the Pavlik, Pavlik 2, Rodionovskoye gold deposits (project initiator - PAVLIK Gold Company) (Arlan IC)
3. A comprehensive investment project for the development of coal mining and coal preparation (project initiator - OJSC Urgalugol (OJSC SUEK)
4. Development of pig production in the Kamchatka Territory (the initiator of the project is CJSC Agrotech Holding)
5. Construction in the seaport of Vanino, on the northern shore of the Muchka transport and transshipment complex for transshipment of coal (the initiator of the project is LLC "Sakha (Yakutia) Transport Company" (Volga group)
6. Construction of the mining and processing complex "Inaglinsky" (project initiator - CJSC "Yakut Coals-New Technologies" (LLC Kolmar Management Company)
7. Mining and Metallurgical Combine for the Extraction and Processing of Ore of the Ozernovsky gold ore deposit (the initiator of the project is Siberian Mining and Metallurgical Alliance OJSC)
8. Construction of the Amethystviy mine, support facilities and surface infrastructure (project initiator - Interminerals LLC (Renova GC)
The following 15 investment projects are classified as “conditionally approved” and will participate in the selection subject to the necessary revision of documentation by investors for the period up to January 26:
1. 1-th stage of the Taiga Mining and Processing Combine (the initiator of the project is CJSC GMK Timir (Evraz Group)
2. Development of the Baimskoye ore zone deposits (project initiator - GDK Baimskoe LLC (Millhouse)
3. Construction of a mining enterprise on the basis of the Pravourmiisky tin deposit with the necessary infrastructure (the project initiator is RUSOLOVO OJSC)
4. Creation of a mining enterprise for the production of enriched iron ore on the basis of the Kimkansky and Sutarsky deposits of ferruginous quartzites (the project was initiated by LLC Kimkan-Sutarsky Mining and Processing Plant (GK Petropavlovsk)
5. Establishment of the territory of AirCity on the territory adjoining the international airport Khabarovsk (Novy) (the initiator of the project is OJSC Khabarovsk airport)
6. The production of cement clinker processing (the initiator of the project is OOO S Technology)
7. Construction of a mineral fertilizer plant (initiated by the National Chemical Group CJSC)
8. Creation of a high-tech Center for Nuclear Medicine on the territory of the Far Eastern Federal University (the initiators of the project are Rosatom Group, Rusatom Overseas JSC, United Innovation Corporation LLC
9. Seed plant at the address: Amur region, October district, 1,5 km. northwest of s. Ekaterinoslavka (project initiator - Amur Agro Holding LLC)
10. The construction of a mining and processing plant at the Baranievskoye field (the initiator of the project is Interminerals LLC (Renova Group)
11. Reconstruction and modernization of the Nakhodka Sea Fishing Port. Reconstruction of the NMRP OJSC sites for a multifunctional transshipment complex (the project was initiated by Terminal Stevedore Company LLC)
12. Production and logistics complex for storing vegetable raw materials with equipment for processing grain and a seed plant (project initiator - Amurakompleks LLC)
13. Organization of production of planed and profiled timber (project initiator - Asia Forest LLC (Amurles Management Company))
14. Establishment of methanol production with a capacity of 1,2 mn t / year (the project initiator is Tehnoleasing OJSC (ESN Group)
15. Greenhouse complex, area 32540 m. Sq. Skhpk "Teplichny" (the initiator of the project - Agricultural Production Cooperative "Teplichny")
No other 16 investment projects were allowed to be selected. The applications were reviewed by the Ministry of Eastern Development in accordance with the Methodology for the selection of investment projects planned for implementation in the Far East and the Baikal region, which was approved by the Decree of the Government of Russia No. 1055 of October 16 of 2014.
The selected projects will be reviewed at a meeting of the Subcommittee on the implementation of investment projects in the Far East and in the Baikal region in February 2015 .. Following the meeting, the Government of Russia will issue a special order approving the list of Far Eastern projects receiving additional state support.
Photos from www.vseon.com