This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Published a preliminary plan of events of the Russian-Chinese EXPO – 2014 in Harbin
18 April, on Russky Island, during the meeting of the co-chairs of the Russian-Chinese Commission for the preparation of regular meetings of the heads of government, Deputy Prime Minister of Russia, Dmitry Rogozin and Vice Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, Van Yang, Alexei Likhachev, Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, spoke about the preparation of the First Russian-Chinese Expo in Harbin in June-July 2014:
The press service of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation reported that it was supposed to organize a rich business program. In a preliminary plan, the parties agreed to the following activities:
1. Day of the Russian regions - presentation of investment and economic opportunities of the Russian regions - participants of the EXPO.
2. The presentation of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia on the opportunities for investment and trade and economic cooperation with Chinese companies in the Far East.
3.Presentation "Russian-Chinese cooperation in the field of tourism, including the creation of tourism infrastructure."
4.Round table "Russian-Chinese cooperation in the field of special economic zones."
5. Presentation of the possibilities of economic cooperation within the framework of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
6. Briefing on Eurasian Economic Integration.
7. Congress of the Russian-Chinese Chamber for the Promotion of Trade in Machine-Technical and Innovative Products (with a discussion at the congress on cooperation between Russian companies and Chinese enterprises built with the assistance of the former USSR).
8. Round table of young entrepreneurs of Russia and China in connection with the 2014-2015. Years of friendly youth exchanges.
9. Round table "Prospects for Russian-Chinese cooperation in the field of agriculture."
10. Round table "Intermediate results of the implementation of the Program of cooperation of the regions of the Far East and Eastern Siberia of the Russian Federation with the regions of the Northeast of China (2009 - 2018)".
11. Round table "Russian-Chinese cooperation in the field of forest resources.
30 June will be the opening ceremony of the Russian exposition. The key event of the business program of EXPO will be the meeting of the co-chairs of the Commission with the leaders of the regions of Russia and China and large companies of the two countries. ”
The central “image” exposition, which will be located on 1300 square meters, will demonstrate the trade, economic and investment potential of Russian regions and the largest organizations in the industry, examples of successful cooperation with Chinese companies. A joint presentation of EXPO in Moscow is scheduled for May 2014, as well as an 2 meeting of the EXPO Organizing Committee.