This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
MINVOSTOKRAKTIVITI: 10 key measures to respond to the current economic challenges in the Far Eastern Federal District
Following the results of the meeting of the Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East with the heads of the Far Eastern regions of the Federation, the main directions of the DFO's work to ensure sustainable development of the economy were formulated, to which the joint management efforts of the Ministry and regions of the Russian Federation will be focused.
“Based on the anti-crisis plan approved by the Government of the Russian Federation, based on the results of the discussion of urgent problems of the regions, on the basis of proposals formed in the administrations of the subjects of the Far Eastern Federal District and in the Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East, the main directions of work were developed, which reflect the key measures of response to the current economic challenges”, - said Alexander Galushka, Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East.
The number of these ten areas of work included:
1. Optimization of budget expenditures.
2. Identification of those industries and economic entities for which the current market situation is beneficial. The effect of their development should be maximally realized in the regional economy.
3. Structuring and systematization of problem areas of regional economies of the Far Eastern Federal District, including in relation to single-industry cities, regional banks that are in the process of implementing investment projects. Forecasting regional risks and threats.
4. Formation of reasonable proposals to suspend the validity of some regulations that in the current situation may adversely affect the regional economy.
5. Elaboration of measures to work with borrowers on loans affected by changes in loan conditions. Identification of unprotected groups of citizens, application of targeted support measures (including subsidies) towards them.
6.Protection of the potential release of the workforce, preparation of decisions on employment in the regions, including through the retraining of personnel, stimulation of individual entrepreneurship.
7. Stimulation of economic activity in the regions: acceleration of the launch of regional investment projects (RIPs), application of the tax holidays regime for citizens, registered for the first time as IP, creation of territories for advanced development (TORs).
8. Determination of the most vulnerable social groups in each region, most exposed to risks during the crisis. Apply targeted social support measures.
9. An individual approach to the most acute problems of each subject of the FEFD. Determining the list of key issues that require assistance from the Federation.
10. Organization of effective joint work of the Ministry and the subjects of the Far Eastern Federal District in the framework of the implementation of the anti-crisis plan of the Government of the Russian Federation. Creation in each subject of the Anti-Crisis Headquarters under the leadership of the head of the region, the development of regional anti-crisis programs.
Recall the meeting of the Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East, Alexander Galushka, with the heads of the Russian Far Eastern subjects of the Federation was devoted to the implementation of the Government's Plan of priority measures to ensure sustainable economic development and social stability in 2015. "The task of our Ministry, together with the regions, to achieve the maximum effect from the implementation of the anti-crisis plan, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation, in the field"- said Minister Alexander Galushka.
The meeting was attended by the Governor of the Amur Region Oleg Kozhemyako, the Governor of the Jewish Autonomous Region Alexander Vinnikov, the Governor of the Kamchatka Territory Vladimir Ilyukhin, the Governor of the Chukotka Region Roman Kopin, the Head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) Yegor Borisov, the Governor of the Magadan Region Vladimir Pechenyi, the Governor of the Sakhalin Region Alexander Khoroshavin, - Governor of Primorsky Krai Alexander Kostenko, Deputy Chairman of the Khabarovsk Krai Government Viktor Kalashnikov.