This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Light-engine plane crashed in the vicinity of Khabarovsk
As EastRussia was told at the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Khabarovsk Territory, an emergency occurred near the Kalinka airfield. "According to preliminary information, one person died, one was hospitalized with injuries, - said Anastasia Kotova, an employee of the press service of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation for the Khabarovsk Territory - a fire and rescue unit and an operational group of the main directorate moved to the scene." The interlocutor of EastRussia noted that there was no fire after the crash.
Employees of the Far Eastern Transport Investigation Department of the RF IC are also working on the spot. They will find out all the circumstances that led to the tragedy.
Tecnam P2002 Sierra is a light two-seater Italian aircraft developed in 2009 by the Tecnam aircraft manufacturer. It is positioned as a light sports aircraft, but has a multi-purpose field of use.
· Crew: 1 person;
· Passenger capacity: 1 person;
· Plane length: 6,6 m.;
· Wingspan: 9 m;
· Aircraft height: 2,3 m (depending on modification);
· Weight of the empty aircraft: 331 kg. (Depending on modification);
· Payload: 269 kg. (Depending on modification);
· Maximum takeoff weight: 600 kg. (Depending on modification);
· Cruising speed: 225 kmph. (Depending on modification);
· Maximum flight speed: 290 km \ h. (Depending on modification);
· Maximum flight range: 980 km. (Depending on modification);
· Maximum flight height: 4600 m.;
· Type of aircraft engine: piston;
Powerplant: Rotax 912 S2;
Power: 100 hp