Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

Investments in a Disneyland under construction in Shanghai to reach 4,8 billion dollars

Investments in the Disneyland amusement park being built in Shanghai, which is expected to open next year, will be increased by 800 million dollars. According to the Shanghai Daily newspaper, this will allow 30% to serve more visitors.

The Chinese state-owned company Shanghai Shendi Group, which is a partner of Walt Disney Co in the implementation of the project, will provide 43% of the additional investment, the remaining 57% will come from Walt Disney itself. These funds will be used to build additional entertainment facilities, catering outlets and souvenir shops.

The initial investment in the project amounted to 4 billion dollars. Walt Disney explains the desirability of expanding the capacity of Shanghai Disneyland with the continuing boom in the PRC tourism industry.

So, according to the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Robert Eiger, he is very impressed with China's economic performance, rapid growth of the middle class and a significant increase in the flow of tourists in Shanghai. In Walt Disney, it was estimated that at a distance of three hours from the entertainment park under construction, about 330 million people live, whose income level allows them to be viewed as potential visitors to Disneyland.

April 22: current information on coronavirus in the Far East
Digest of regional events and latest statistics