This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Governor of the Jewish Autonomous Region held a working meeting on the issue of refugees of Ukraine
According to the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, the refugee quota for the Jewish Autonomous Region until the end of 2014 was 330 man. To ensure the implementation of the decision, the Governor and the Government of the Jewish Autonomous Region adopted the necessary documents that identified the necessary measures of support to citizens of Ukraine.
According to the Department of Internal Policy of the Jewish Autonomous Region, at the moment 187 refugees live in the region, mainly from the Luhansk and Donetsk regions. These are 97 families, with 46 children under the age of 18. 109 out of 187 people participate in the state program “Assistance to the voluntary resettlement of compatriots living abroad to the Jewish Autonomous Region”.
The other day, the vice-governor of the Jewish Autonomous Region, Gennady Antonov, held a meeting of the working group to consider issues of accounting, assistance in the placement and employment of people who were forced to leave the territory of Ukraine.
The main issue of the meeting was the topic of job placement for refugees in terms of employer's compliance with labor legislation. At the same time, issues of the procedure for issuing permits for temporary residence, accommodation of citizens who arrived in the village of Babstovo, medical care, participation of children from Ukrainian families in the New Year holidays and many others were discussed.
The meeting ended with the instructions of the vice-governor to the executive authorities of the region to adjust the issues raised at the meeting in accordance with the legislation, as well as actively monitor the execution of the instructions put forward.
Participants of the meeting were:
Andrey Lebedev, head of the FMS of Russia department for the Jewish Autonomous Region;
· Chairman of the regional federation of trade unions Artem Akimenko;
· Deputy Head of the State Labor Inspection in the Jewish Autonomous Region Alexander Garnaga;
Inna Tolstoguzova, Head of the Department of Labor Employment of the Region Government;
Marina Tayorova, Head of the Department of the Address and Reference Service of the Federal Migration Service of Russia for the Jewish Autonomous Region;
· First Deputy Chairman of the Regional Government Elena Vasilenko;
· Deputy Chairman - Head of the Department of Social Payments and Control of the Committee for Social Protection of the Population of the Regional Government Anna Salomatova;
· Chairman of the Education Committee of the Jewish Autonomous Region Tatyana Pchelkina;
· Head of the Department for Internal Policy of the Jewish Autonomous Region Vadim Voitenkov;
· Deputy Head of the Mayor's Office of the city of Birobidzhan Maria Kovtun.
Other regions of the Far East also take the necessary measures for the employment of refugees from Ukraine.