This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
The Prosecutor General's Office reduced the amount of the lawsuit against the ex-mayor of Vladivostok
The Prosecutor General of Russia has reduced claims against the ex-mayor of Vladivostok Igor Pushkarev, his accomplices and six regional enterprises. The amount decreased from 3,281 billion to 1,452 billion rubles.
As told "Kommersant" Pushkarev’s lawyer Alexander Vysotsky, the Prosecutor General’s Office on February 25 sent an updated statement of claim to the Sovetsky District Court of Vladivostok, in which the reduced amount is indicated. According to the lawyer, in the first version of the lawsuit, the Prosecutor General’s Office did not provide a calculation of how the amount was determined. Now he has appeared, and the amount has become much smaller. Despite the changes, the defendants still do not recognize the full requirements of the department.
The consideration of the claim by the Sovetsky District Court of Vladivostok began on January 27, then the representative of the Prosecutor General’s Office said that the amount of the claim was verified by experts and could be adjusted. After several meetings, the consideration of the claim was suspended until March 3.
The lawsuit against Pushkarev and his accomplices 3,2 billion rubles The Prosecutor General’s Office prepared in May last year. The basis was the revealed facts of a cartel conspiracy.
In April 2019, Igor Pushkarev sentenced to 15 years high security colonies. He was found guilty of distributing federal money between companies controlled by himself.