Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

FAS checks tariffs for housing and communal services in Yakutia

The Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) together with the regional departments will check the housing and communal services of Yakutia for the reasonableness of prices for the services provided. The head of Yakutia Aisen Nikolaev and the head of FAS Igor Artemyev agreed on this.

According to Aisen Nikolayev, the republic is among the regions with the highest prices for housing and communal services. At the same time, the population pays only 30% of their value, the remaining 70% is subsidized by the state. According to the press service of the government of Yakutia, annually from the budget for these purposes spend about 25 billion rubles. This is a huge amount of money that could be spent on building social facilities.

Earlier, the mayor of Yakutsk, Sardana Avksentyev, addressed the head of the FAS. She asked the department check the legality of waste collection tariffsestablished in the city since January of this year. The reason was the numerous complaints of residents.

December 2: current information on coronavirus in the Far East
Digest of regional events and latest statistics