This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
EastRussia presents the next issue of the bulletin: "Far East: events, analytics, trends"
The issue provides an overview of the publications of the EastRussia.ru information and analytical agency for 13–20.04.2014, as well as monitoring of the main current events in the Far East from 13 to 20 April:
- a list and assessment of the changes made to the State Program "Social and Economic Development of the Far East and the Baikal Region until 2025". As part of the state program, there were two FTPs - "Economic and social development of the Far East and the Baikal region for the period up to 2018" and "Socio-economic development of the Kuril Islands (Sakhalin Region) for 2007-2015 years";
- an outline of the main provisions of the Government Decree establishing the ceiling tariffs for air travel from the Far East and vice versa and the amount of subsidies for their provision;
- reports of managers of several Far Eastern regions;
- The most important appointments and resignations of 13 – 20.04.2014;
- a review of the tax returns of governors and officials of the Far East for 2013 a year;
- review of regional, municipal elections;
- evaluation of media activity of Far Eastern officials in the period 13-20 of April 2014 of the year.
Subscribe to the newsletter “Far East: events, analytics, trends” here.