This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Two students died from electric shock in the dormitory of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
On the morning of March 26, two students were found dead in the dormitory of SakhSU in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. They died of electric shock: according to other students, the water and hose from the titanium had been electrocuted for a long time.
As the sakhalin.info, two students were found in one of the sections in the morning. Most likely, the cause of death was electrical injury, now the hostel is de-energized.
The Investigative Directorate of the Investigative Committee of Russia for the Sakhalin Region informs about the initiation of a criminal case of causing death by negligence. During the inspection, experts will give a legal assessment of the actions of the officials of the educational institution who were responsible for the safety of electrical equipment, as well as the actions of supervisory authorities.