This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
EastRussia Bulletin: Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev approved a list of instructions on shipbuilding development
Shipbuilding remains the main focus of the federal government this week. Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev approved a list of instructions on the development of shipbuilding, production of machinery and equipment for the implementation of offshore projects, which is extremely relevant for the regions of the Far East and, above all, for enterprises of the Primorsky and Khabarovsk Territories, especially the Zvezda shipyard in Primorye. The most significant instructions concerned the following areas:
1. Work with the participation of Rosneft, Gazprom, LUKOIL, NOVATEK and other interested organizations on the future needs for ships and other marine equipment for exploration, drilling and transportation of oil, gas and gas condensate until 2030 (as well as future needs for ships and other marine equipment for various purposes).
2. To analyze the planned load of domestic shipbuilding enterprises up to 2030 of the year, taking into account the reduction of production of military equipment and release of production capacity after 2020.
3. To analyze the existing scientific and technical potential in the development of equipment and technology for the implementation of offshore projects.
4. Submit a report on the state of human resource capacity of the organizations of the shipbuilding industry, coordinated proposals for the training of specialists of the necessary professions, their involvement in the shipbuilding industry enterprises and the provision of housing.
5. Submit proposals for the possible determination of the status of domestic products, depending on the degree of localization of foreign production in Russia, the transfer of technology by foreign partners and the training of citizens of the Russian Federation.
6. To submit proposals for inclusion in the long-term development programs of strategic joint-stock companies of provisions providing for a planned transition from the use of foreign equipment, machinery and components to domestic ones.
Thus, these instructions are a plan to remedy a critical situation in the field of shipbuilding, which has become particularly relevant in the context of the foreign policy situation and the orientation to import substitution.
Weekly Newsletter “The Far East: Events. Analytics. Trends "comes out on Tuesdays and spreads by electronic subscription. Subscription is made on the site EastRussia.ru. Bulletin # 39 will be sent to 9 December subscribers.