This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Gas cylinder exploded in a residential building in Vladivostok
In an apartment of a residential building on Pervomayskaya Street in Vladivostok, a gas cylinder exploded. There was no fire, no casualties.
As EastRussia was told in the press service of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Primorsky Territory, the balloon was on the balcony. The house had no electricity for a long time after the freezing rain, and today the house has started to be connected to the electricity supply. The gas stove was on the electric stove, which turned out to be on.
“There are no casualties, there was not even a fire. Only two windows were knocked out: in the apartment on the balcony of which the explosion took place, and the neighboring one. Everything will be restored by the evening, ”the Ministry of Emergency Situations said.