This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Announcement: 18-th International Conference and Exhibition "Oil and Gas of Sakhalin"
18 International Conference and Exhibition
Sakhalin Oil and Gas
22-25 September 2014 years
BC "Capital", Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
In the light of the continuing movement of the Russian energy strategy to the east, as well as the recently signed Russian-Chinese agreement on the supply of natural gas, the conference "OIL AND GAS OF SAKHALIN" becoming more politically and commercially relevant than ever! Sakhalin oil and gas projects are in the process of active development and new commercial opportunities - for the supply of equipment, provision of services, etc. - arise in the region every day!
If you are interested in Development of your business in the oil and gas sector of the Russian Far East, You need to take part in the conference "OIL AND GAS SAKHALIN 2014». This prestigious conference is exactly the place where deals are made and new business contacts are established! Join the audience of 500 + key players in the oil and gas sector in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk!
Currently delegate registration for 400% exceeds the figures of last year, and the number of remaining seats is limited, therefore, To avoid disappointment, register your participation right now, without delay!
Attention! Discount 200 euro is valid only until 25 July 2014 year!Register on the site http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2288ERa
Here are just a few names of confirmed speakers today:
· Alexander Khoroshavin, Governor of the Sakhalin Oblast
· Alexander Medvedev, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, OAO Gazprom
· Olivier Lazar, President and CEO, Russia, Shell
PROJECT NEWS FROM:
· Viktor Timoshilov Deputy Head of the Project Management Department - Head of the Oriental Projects Coordination Directorate, Gazprom
· Roger Hyam, Vice President, Exxon Neftegas Ltd.
· Roman Dashkov, Chief Executive Officer, Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
· Anatoly Sorokin, General Director, Gazprom Dobycha Shelf Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
· Alexander Korobkov, General Director, Gazprom Neft Sakhalin LLC
· Yury Shamalov, General Director, Gazflot OJSC
Download the program and list of speakers as of today on the website >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2288ERa
How to register?
- On our website: http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2288ERa
- By phone: + 44 20 7017 7444 or + (7 495) 232 6852
- By email: Amelie@adamsmithconferences.com
See you in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk!