This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Announcement: a web-conference on anti-crisis behavior in the field of housing finance will be held on April 23
April 23 at 12:18 Moscow time (00:19 in Yakutsk and Chita, 00:20 in Khabarovsk and Vladivostok, 00:21 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and Magadan, 00:XNUMX in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Anadyr) in the format of an Internet conference the final seminar of the Far Eastern housing finance program will take place, within which, in addition to presenting the results of the work carried out, an expert discussion of problems and possible solutions in the field of housing and financial literacy will take place on the example of the regions of the Far Eastern Federal District, including in crisis conditions.
The event will take place on the Zoom platform. Using the platform does not require money or special skills - it will be enough to follow the link sent. To participate in the conference, you must register using the link: https://forms.gle/B3Jr4giBJrFgBbxA6
Seminar moderator - A.V. Zelentsova, Strategic Coordinator of the Project "Assistance in increasing the level of financial literacy of the population and the development of financial education in the Russian Federation"
The program includes impulse reports and free discussion.
Impulse reports and comments:
· Anna Zelentsova, Strategic Coordinator of the Project “Assistance in increasing the level of financial literacy of the population and the development of financial education in the Russian Federation.” Financial literacy of citizens in a pandemic: OECD recommendations and steps already taken within the framework of the Project.
· Anton Tabakh, scientific director of the Far East Zhilfin program. Economic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic for citizens - consumers of housing and financial services: forecast.
· Anastasia Podrugina, Deputy Head of the Far Eastern Zhilfin program. Experience and results of informing citizens and specialists on housing and financial literacy in the Far East.
· Lolla Kirillova, lawyer, specialist of the Far East housing finance program. Federal and regional measures of state support of citizens in the housing and financial sector.
· Olga Arintseva, member of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation. Features of the work of NGOs on housing and financial literacy.
· Leonid Agafonov, Managing Director, East Russia news agency. On the peculiarities of the implementation of programs to improve financial literacy in the Far Eastern Federal District.
· Anton Tabakh, scientific director of the Far East Zhilfin program. Recommendations for further use of the outreach kit developed within the program.
Participants of the free discussion: specialists of the Project "Assistance in increasing the level of financial literacy of the population and the development of financial education in the Russian Federation", representatives of the Faculty of Economics, Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov, Far Eastern Federal University, Pacific State University, Institute of Continuing Professional Education "International Financial Center", National Center for Financial Literacy, Federal Network Methodological Center for advanced training of university teachers and development of programs to improve student financial literacy (FSMC), public organizations, media.
The Far Eastern Housing Fund program, which has been implemented over the past year within the framework of the Project of the Ministry of Finance of Russia "Assistance in raising the level of financial literacy of the population and the development of financial education in the Russian Federation," for both citizens and professionals. EastRussia Information Agency acts as an information partner of the program. On the portal placed useful links and project infographics.
In the difficult economic conditions created by the new coronavirus COVID-19 caused by the pandemic, housing and financial issues - from mortgage loans to payments for housing services - are especially acute, especially in regions remote from the capital.
We invite specialists in the field of financial literacy, as well as specialists from state and municipal bodies, organizations of housing and communal services, representatives of the media, public and other organizations, by the nature of their activities, advising and informing citizens - consumers of housing and financial services, to join this important conversation.