This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
16 June in Moscow will host a press conference of the acting head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Egor Borisov
16 June in 14.00 in Moscow, in the Presidential Hall of the International Multimedia Press Center RIA Novosti, a press conference of the acting head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) Egor Borisov will be held.
The administration of the republic informs that during the event the following topics will be considered:
- the economy of Yakutia in the context of the development of the Far East (preparation for the implementation of a contract for the supply of gas to China from the Chayandinskoye field, construction of the Power of Siberia gas pipeline);
- the beginning of the development of the Tomtor rare earth metal deposit, the implementation of the Timir iron ore project, the development of traditional and alternative types of energy;
- Year of the Arctic in Yakutia (creation of modern infrastructure);
- The Northern Sea Route as a factor in the revival of Arctic villages;
- project for solving the problem of northern delivery;
- socio-economic situation in Yakutia.