This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
How to collect tomatoes in permafrost conditions
One of the residents of the TOP "Industrial Park of Kangalassy" gathered the first harvest of tomatoes on the eve of the New Year. The history of the creation and the first successes of the unique Yakut-Japanese investment project is described by the director of Sayuri, Dmitry Zakharov.
- During the first phase of the year-round greenhouse, we planted three varieties of tomatoes as experiment: "torero F1", "comit F1" and "prunus F1". Each has its own advantages. "Torero" - bif-tomatoes, the weight of which reaches 500. "Komit" liked the customers very much. "Prunus" - tomatoes the size of a plum, they have excellent taste and presentation. Collection we started 21 December, and by 13 January harvest was 2 tons. In terms of work for 2017 year, we have indicated the production capacity of 2,5 tons per month. And the plans for 2021 year are even more grandiose: tomatoes - 882 tons, cucumbers - 1365 tons, greenery - 25 tons. Now our tomatoes are sold in Yakut shops "Ilin-Energ" and "Poyarkov". At the time of the start of sales of our harvest, Chinese tomatoes cost 280-300 rubles per kilogram. We deliver products under the concluded contracts to municipal budgetary pre-school institutions at 250 rubles per kilogram, to stores - at 300 rubles.
- How did this idea originate - to grow vegetables in permafrost?
- This was the initiative of the head of Yakutsk Aysen Nikolaev. The main goal of creating an enterprise is the year-round supply of the population of our city with organic vegetables. In March 2016, a memorandum was signed between the district administration of the city of Yakutsk, JSCB Almazergienbank JSC and the Japanese side - the company Hokkaido Corporation for the implementation of the investment project. All issues were resolved jointly with our founder - Municipal Unitary Enterprise "Gorsnab" of the urban district "City of Yakutsk" - and the parties that signed the memorandum.
- What is the investment volume of the first stage and when are you planning to begin construction of the second stage?
- In the construction of an experimental greenhouse area 1024 square. m was invested 95 million rubles. At the second or third stage, we plan to invest another billion rubles over 1,2. The expected payback period of the project is 9 – 10 years. Now we are negotiating with construction organizations, we are preparing project documentation. Only after that I can name the exact terms of construction and designate the investor of the second and third stages. The estimated construction start date is May 2017.
Help. The experimental greenhouse complex "Sayuri" was opened 7 December 2016 year in the village of Syrdah Tulagino-Kildyamsky heritage. After the implementation of all three phases of the project, the greenhouse complex will occupy an area of 3,3 ha and will be able to supply 40% of the population of Yakutsk and the nearest districts with fresh vegetables. The investor of the first stage of the project from the Yakut side was JSCB "Almazergienbank" JSC, which invested more than 95 million rubles. At the talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, among other topics, it was also about the prospects of the Yakut-Japanese projects, including the construction of greenhouse complexes. Agreement on the second and third phase of the construction of year-round greenhouses "Sayuri" has already been signed.
- Did you feel the real benefits of the "Kangalassy" TOP?
- The main benefits for residents of the TOP are tax preferences. For example, for the first five years there is no profit tax, and payments to off-budget funds are 7,6% instead of 30%. Our resident colleagues are engaged in the construction of boilers, the development of paint and varnish products, all ten residents are showing success.
- How many people are currently working in a greenhouse complex?
- At the moment, we employ nine people: an engineer, three gas operators, an accountant, a service technician and three agronomists, the latter are graduates of the Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University. Before the first sowing of the agronomist also passed three months of training and training in Japan.
- Did your Japanese colleagues come?
- Yes, of course, under the contract of support from the Japanese side, the agronomist worked with us: he tracked the progress of work, prompted, participated at all stages. He really liked our friendly people, warm Yakut reception. Many people think that the difference in mentality hinders joint work. It turned out that this is not so.
- Both the head of the republic and the head of the city repeatedly stressed that the first stage of the construction of the year-round complex was successfully completed thanks to the project management method. Success came from him?
- I think the secret of success lies in teamwork, and this is possible only under the guidance of a talented leader, such as Aisen Nikolayev. In general, our greatest achievements are ahead. We have just finished sowing the second batch of vegetables. Let's see what records are waiting for us.