Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

To lay a brick

"Khabarovsk plant of building ceramics" will become an industrial park

The industrial park "Khabarovsk plant of building ceramics" is one of the most promising projects in the region.

To lay a brick
The initiator of the project, estimated at 1 billion rubles, is LLC Khabarovsk Building Ceramics Plant (KhZSK). In less than a year of its existence, the plant has established the production of a line of reliable and environmentally friendly building materials (building bricks, heat-efficient blocks, concrete), which today, due to the price, quality and geographical location of the enterprise, have already proven themselves in the seemingly established market of the city and region. ... The production volumes, created on terms of co-financing with the municipality in 2011, amount to 30 million pieces of bricks per year and 750 thousand pieces of heat-efficient blocks per year - this is about 22 thousand cubic meters.

KhZSK is the undisputed flagship of the regional construction industry. The entire production process - from the extraction of raw materials to the release of finished products - at KhZSK is controlled by the company's specialists. The raw material is environmentally friendly clay, which is mined at the deposit in the immediate vicinity of the plant.

The enterprise acts as an educational and methodological center of professional knowledge: seminars and conferences of industry specialists are held on its site.

The company does not plan to be satisfied with what has already been achieved. As part of the reconstruction of the production line in 2016, KhZSK LLC will be able to produce high-quality facing bricks, and the company's share in this type of product in the Khabarovsk market will be 80%. The remaining 20% ​​of the market will remain with bricks imported from other regions.

In addition to the release of new materials, LLC "Khabarovsk Plant of Building Ceramics" is initiating the creation of an industrial park on the basis of an enterprise of 61 hectares and proposes to consider the activities of the plant in the construction market of the city and the region as a modern investment platform in a number of areas. The plant can provide a potential Russian or foreign investor (primarily from China, Korea, Japan) with its free areas to locate its own production.

KhZSK, on ​​the principles of co-financing, is ready to participate in the creation of a joint venture, where a partner or investor participates both with its technologies and financial resources (as well as the enterprise. The process takes place under the patronage of the municipality. The plant independently attracts resources and develops production.

In addition, the continuous communication of the plant with the Khabarovsk administration in the context of the implementation of the city's economic policy allows the formation of land plots for housing construction - multi-storey or low-rise - with an area of ​​up to 100 hectares and more. The company's own raw materials and production base makes it possible to flexibly reduce the cost of the final square meter of housing, which increases the additional income of the event.

The company also proposes to use and utilize the 17,8 ha vacant land plot on which a number of plant facilities are located. The vacant space may host separate capacities that support the chain of production of building materials necessary for the further improvement of the city and the development of the building materials market; separate non-core capacities, profitable from the point of view of business development; retail and logistics areas that could be organically integrated into the factory environment.

Own production base, already created infrastructure, tax preferences, a developed transport system, the presence of a system of gas and oil pipelines, large tracts of suburban lands, regular demand and its prospective growth for the plant's products are far from all the advantages that can interest potential investors.
May 7: current information on coronavirus in the Far East
Digest of regional events and latest statistics