This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Vyacheslav Shport: We intend to popularize engineering and technical specialties in the youth environment
5-7 October in Komsomolsk-on-Amur will host the II Far Eastern Congress "Science - Engineer - Industry".
The event will be held with the support of the RF Ministry for the Development of the Far East. The organizer is the government of the Khabarovsk Territory. Governor of the region Vyacheslav Shport told in more detail about the congress.
- Vyacheslav Ivanovich, why is the congress of engineers held in our region, and is there a similar one somewhere else in the country?
- The idea of the congress is mine. The second time it will be held in the industrial center of our region - in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Why is this congress needed? The thing is that in the Khabarovsk Territory the problem of providing production with engineering personnel is so acute that this was even discussed at the Eastern Economic Forum. In principle, our regional training system is built for any production. For this, we have a strong scientific and practical base and a teaching staff of the highest level. Recently, PNU began to train personnel for the cosmodrome. And if we still need a new specialty, then we will immediately reorganize and start teaching students in our universities.
The problem is not so much in personnel training as in the fact that there is no one to train. There is an outflow of the population. Although this process has slowed down, the issue is not removed from the agenda. This is felt especially sharply on the example of Komsomolsk-on-Amur, from where several tens of thousands of Komsomol residents have left over the past 15 years. The symptom is bad, because we are building new factories, and people are leaving for other regions of the country.
Therefore, we have been dealing with this issue for several years and on a professional basis. And we went even further - on October 5, in the city of Yunosti, a ceremonial laying of a capsule will take place on the site where the Engineering School will be located. This object is included in the social block of the territory of advanced social and economic development "Komsomolsk". Here they will train personnel for enterprises operating within the PSEDA.
From the first grade, children will be targeted to ensure that they continue to receive a higher technical education and become engineers.
It is important that they understand from an early age that the most important person in our society is an engineer. In the broadest sense of the word. And it doesn't matter if it is in aircraft, shipbuilding or mining. All computers, iPhones, telephones, video equipment appeared only due to the fact that there are engineers in the world. Everyone should know about this. In our country, sometimes adults do not understand where what came from. They have forgotten so much who engineers are, that it is on them that technical progress rests. And in schools they hardly talk about it. They do not explain clearly the meaning of this word. Therefore, our task is to instill in students an understanding of engineering from childhood. And when they finish school, they need to go to our technical colleges and universities. There are many of them in the Far East and in our Khabarovsk Territory.
We need young people to stay here to work, to raise the region's economy. We need to lure them into the world of engineering. This is why we are holding our congress. We will analyze what has been done in the year since the first congress and set up all participants that the Khabarovsk Territory is a land of high intelligence and innovation. Land of engineers. We really need sensible personnel. Congress should convey to everyone that this is a very good prospect for engineers, especially young ones.
This year, the Khabarovsk Territory within the framework of the state program "Economic Development and Innovative Economy" will receive a subsidy from the federal budget in the amount of 20 million rubles for the development of an aircraft and shipbuilding cluster.
The main directions of this work will be early vocational guidance of schoolchildren, the formation of a system of continuous education "kindergarten - school - university", as well as advanced training of workers and specialists of enterprises participating in the cluster. Last year, 175 employees of cluster enterprises were trained in several areas. Among them are technologies for using composite materials, industrial automation, and lean manufacturing systems.
- Is the Youth Forum of Engineers also held for the second time?
- Quite right. In this block of the program, open lectures of the Skolkovo University and the Agency for Strategic Initiatives are planned.
This event is for those who conduct scientific research, introduce science-intensive technologies into production, and begin to develop a business related to innovation. At master classes and lectures, the participants of the Youth Forum will be able to learn about promising areas of research by leading scientific schools, government mechanisms to support innovation, new ways to promote their products. This forum will differ from the previous one with a completely new event with the English name ScienceSlam - "scientific battle".
- What kind of fights?
- They were invented in Germany. ScienceSlam gradually developed into an international scientific movement of young scientists. Now we have decided to join him. Usually, such fights take place in open areas, for example, in nightclubs, where many young guys hang out. In ten minutes, in a stand-up show format, in an accessible and interesting form, slammers should have time to talk about their scientific research. In other words, what students and graduate students usually report on at scientific conferences or university seminars.
But now it should be clear to an ordinary listener, far from science. Thus, we intend to popularize engineering and technical specialties among the youth. We selected an interesting team of "pioneers" - one undergraduate and four postgraduates from KnAGTU, Togu and Far Eastern State University. The guys will report on their discoveries in the field of aircraft engineering, robotics, and IT technologies.
- We're intrigued. Who are you planning to invite to the congress?
- At least three hundred participants are expected, including representatives of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the Federation Council, State Duma deputies and more than two hundred heads of industrial enterprises and business communities, representatives of universities and the scientific community.
- When does the congress open?
- The inauguration of the II Far Eastern Congress of Engineers is scheduled for October 6. On this day, lectures and master classes from leading Russian innovative companies, a strategic session of the Khabarovsk Krai Engineering Center will be held. In the afternoon, another important event for the machine-building industry of the region will take place - the withdrawal of the Varshavyanka diesel submarine from the dock of the Amur shipyard. After that we are planning a meeting with the leading specialists of the Russian engineering school.
- What questions are on the agenda?
- The congress participants will focus on the development of innovative territorial clusters, industrial production in the regions through the creation of territories of advanced socio-economic development.
The discussion will focus on the prospects for the engineering industry of the Far East, network interaction for the development of continuous engineering education focused on training specialists who have innovative thinking and at the same time are able to combine research, design and entrepreneurial activities.
- What is the program of the event?
- On the first day, several master classes are planned by well-known Russian companies involved in the development of new materials, telecommunications, and the creation of unmanned aerial vehicles.
Skolkovo Foundation specialists will hold a master class on robotics, lectures on marketing in the field of innovation and project management. In addition, open lectures are planned for the management of the United Shipbuilding Corporation, ZAO AeroComposite, and OKB Sukhoi.
There will be continuous work on discussion platforms on the prospects for the development of the space, aviation, shipbuilding industry in the Far East, support for engineering education, and the functioning of TASED.
On October 6, it is planned to open a memorial sign of the PSEDA "Komsomolsk" in the microdistrict "Parus". The next day, there will be celebrations dedicated to 60 Anniversary since the foundation of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Technical University.
- Vyacheslav Ivanovich, on what dates is the III Regional World Skills Championship in professional skills planned?
- The championship will be held on the eve of the congress, from September 27 to October 1, and at once at three sites - in the Komsomolsk-on-Amur aircraft building lyceum, the ship-mechanical technical school and in the palace of creativity for children and youth. More than 160 young workers from Khabarovsk, Amursk, Magadan Region, Primorsky Krai, and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) will take part in the championship. In short, all regions except Chukotka.
There will be changes here too. To those 20 traditional specialties, two more new ones will be added - rescue work and "air transport service". But they will be out of competition. Let's see what happens.
- Where will the championship winners go?
- The winners will go to the final of the Far Eastern Federal District, which will be held in Khabarovsk approximately in April 2016.
In addition, the championship will host plenary sessions, trainings, round tables related to the development of professional education. The children will visit large industrial enterprises of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. In a new way, this is called a field trip. Get used to it!
- Vyacheslav Ivanovich, what do you expect from this congress?
- I do not expect, I am one hundred percent sure that our congress will become one of the largest events in Russia. And in this regard, the Khabarovsk Territory will be positioned as a land with high intellectual, scientific and production potential. We will not tire of repeating this.
At the Eastern Economic Forum, everyone was convinced that investors have a huge interest in our region. We signed agreements on the construction of new production facilities for hundreds of millions of dollars. And this is just the beginning!
But for these agreements to come true, we need to work hard, around the clock. This requires highly qualified personnel, including engineers. This means that we need to raise and educate them. And to develop scientific thought aimed at a bright innovative future.
Every resident of the Khabarovsk Territory should know and remember that we have set a very high bar, which cannot be lowered.
- Thanks for the comprehensive interview. We wish the participants of the Congress a flight of scientific and technical thought and the implementation of all conceived projects!