This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Victor Marchenko: "Nothing is as happy as the appearance of the New ..."
A well-known seaside businessman is sure: cost-effective products can be beneficial to health due to innovations
The success of any political decision in the economy largely depends on how attractive and reasonable business considers this decision. For example, a sharp "turn of Russia to the East" with all the resulting territories of advanced development (TOP) and "free ports" - how do the entrepreneurs of Primorye assess it? ER asked this question to one of the brightest representatives of the regional business community, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Green Leaves Group of Companies Viktor Marchenko. Of course, there were other questions for a person whose experience of successful entrepreneurship goes back nearly thirty years.
- First, the proposed measures, as well as the creation of a number of development institutions, should contribute to the development of the economy of the Far Eastern Federal District and the Trans-Baikal Territory. The fact that today the government pays great attention to the Far East inspires some optimism, despite the fact that the economy is in a state of crisis. Here, the most important thing is to ensure the effectiveness of measures and eliminate a time delay, so that there is someone to help.
Secondly, I believe that it is necessary to pay more attention to small and medium-sized businesses, to help enterprises with lending and refinancing, and to reduce interest rates. There are mechanisms to facilitate this.
Finally, thirdly, as an entrepreneur and owner of a food production business, I assure you that many countries of the Asia-Pacific region, especially our immediate neighbors, have a tremendous interest in the Far Eastern District of Russia. The presence of prospects for modern investment projects in the field of the agro-industrial complex, including production for export, cannot be denied.
- Today, many businessmen sharply speak out about the actions of the authorities (in connection with the same food anti-sanctions, the introduction of fares for heavy vehicles, the introduction of burdensome control standards such as HACCP). Do you think this criticism is justified?
- For my part, given the scope of my activity, I can say with confidence that food sanctions really open up new opportunities for local producers in certain market segments. We have implemented the HACCP system: products must comply with world quality.
- Your brainchild - Green Leaves Group of Companies - positions itself as a manufacturer of environmentally friendly and healthy products. But is this not guile? Is a profitable dairy business based on grandfather's recipes possible today? Doesn't new, competitive technologies involve the use of chemicals (for the sake of increasing the same shelf life of products), and therefore are not so impeccable in terms of health benefits?
- Green Leaves is a company that preserves traditions through innovative technologies. For example, we have created a tyndalization technology. This is a milk processing method in which all the beneficial properties of fresh milk are preserved from 30 to 60 days. The technology is unique. We have patented it not only in our country, but also in the countries of the European Union and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Do you plan to locate your factories in the residences of the TOP or or the free port of Vladivostok?
- Today we are considering these opportunities for ourselves. The Group's Development Directorate is engaged in analysis and business planning to determine the projects that Green Leaves Group of Companies will be able to implement in the PSEDA and FPV.
- Is it possible, in your opinion, in Primorye to produce dairy products with a higher protein content than it is today - with access to the production of the same cheese, which is competitive on a Russian scale? And if so, what needs to be done within the industry for this?
“To produce dairy products with a high protein content, you need purebred cattle and high quality balanced feed, and everywhere. You know, today modern farms in Primorye can be counted on one hand. As for competitiveness on the scale of Russia, here it is necessary to work with costs and logistics. By the way, interested neighbors from the Asia-Pacific region are closer than some Russian cities.
- Your career path began as a surgeon in the village hospital. From there, a somewhat unexpected, at first glance, turn into the sphere of activity of youth housing cooperatives. Then the printing industry, car trade, the construction business, and finally, the production of agricultural products. What explains such an eclectic life path - the peculiarities of the era or personality traits?
- Rather, it is a personality trait. I am most definitely not one of those who make money for money. I am attracted by innovative ideas in business, an integrated approach, a closed cycle, the search for new ideas for development.
- I have heard about you that you prefer deposits to the bank of impressions to all deposits, to all collections - collections of experiences and feelings. What is the most intense emotion you have experienced in your life?
-First of all, this is the birth of children. This is great happiness! Their first steps, first words, successes. Secondly, these are discoveries, innovations, creativity. The research base in the group of companies has existed for over 15 years. I myself have co-authored several patents in the biotechnology and food fields. When you see that your discovery works and brings benefits, it is a great joy.
Victor Marchenko was born in 1956 in the city of Vyazemsky, Khabarovsk Territory. In 1983 he graduated from the Vladivostok State Medical Institute. IN
At the beginning
For an ordinary Primorsky consumer, the Green Leaves Group of Companies is primarily associated with a variety of high quality dairy products under a recognizable brand. These products, developed with the direct participation of Viktor Marchenko, have repeatedly won gold medals and honorary diplomas from leading exhibitions in the Far East. In 2013, a businessman became the winner
In January 2014, Viktor Marchenko became a member of the Public Chamber of the Primorsky Territory, where he headed the Commission for promoting the economic growth of the Primorsky Territory, in the same month he was elected to the Presidium of the All-Russian public organization of small and medium-sized businesses "OPORA RUSSIA". Married, father of five children.