This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"We actively connected to the Freeport"
Deputy Director of the Corporation for Development of Khabarovsk Krai - on vital issues and problems of working with investors
In the Khabarovsk Territory, the work with the residents of the free port is coordinated by the regional development corporation. Nikolay Aleksandrov, Deputy General Director of the Corporation for Investment Development, explains what the specific practical work with investors is.
- The name of our organization obliges us to work on the tasks that lay the strategic basis for the development of certain projects throughout the territory of the region. As the main, we highlight the assistance to the development of the territories of advanced development, both in terms of attracting residents, and in creating new territories. An important part of our work is to promote the development of the Russian part of the island of Bolshoi Ussuriysk. We also provide practical assistance to complex investment projects. We take an active position in the development of the free port regime on the territory of the region, in working with potential and existing residents of the SPS. This is not all the work that we are doing.
- The results are already there?
- If we talk about tangible results - it developed project documentation for the children's hospital complex in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, the rationale for the placement of checkpoints across the state border on the island of Grand Ussuriysk, concept and plan for the future development of the TOR "Nikolaevsk" business development plan potato in Khabarovsk Krai, the business plan for the construction of a sugar factory in Sovetskaya Gavan, an inventory of land plots for residents of St. Petersburg in the Vanino district.
Here you can add about dozens of conducted negotiations with potential investors, residents of TOP and SPV, hundreds of issues that we helped them to solve practically, starting from the issues of cadastral accounting and ending with the adjustment of financial models of business plans. Fortunately, we managed to form a small, but very professionally competent team, which easily solves any "equations of investment projects".
- How does the corporation influence the overall development of the region through work with investors?
- In a corporation, when solving any issue, the task is not simply to solve it. We approach everything comprehensively. For example, the project for the development of potato growing is not aimed at making a profit in its pure form, but so that this profit can be used in solving problems of the entire industry, such as the development of seed production, etc. Another example. We help a potential investor to develop a concept for creating a food logistics center. Realizing the limited capacity of the domestic market for the implementation of the project, we are establishing contacts with one of the largest food corporations in China, with producers of the Khabarovsk Territory, on whose development this project will have a significant impact.
- Can you describe in more detail the work with FPV residents and the problems of developing this regime in the region?
- We actively joined the work on the SST since October 2016 of the year. During this time, the Corporation organized work to provide consulting and methodological assistance to future residents of the PWV in preparing applications for obtaining the status of a resident of the free port of Vladivostok in the Khabarovsk Territory.
Agreements on the implementation of activities have already been signed with the granting of the status of a resident of a free port with five companies.
Speaking about concrete practical work, the Corporation has done a great deal of work on preparing the applications of the enterprises "Tokinsky brick factory" and "Forum DV". Namely: the preliminary verification of documents for compliance with the requirements of federal legislation regulating activities with the application of the regime "Free Port Vladivostok". Assistance was provided in the preparation of presentation materials for investment projects and in preparation for consideration of projects at the Commission under the Supervisory Board in the Khabarovsk Territory.
Similar work is being carried out with potential FPV residents; today there are five companies whose applications have been approved and are awaiting the signing of agreements on the implementation of activities with the management company of the Far East Development Corporation JSC. According to them, active interaction with the management company was carried out on issues of consideration of applications and elimination of comments until the receipt of positive opinions on projects and the direction of agreements on the implementation of activities to investors.
A number of initiators of investment projects are in the process of preparing applications for contacting the management company. Among them are projects for milk processing, service provision, aquaculture, deep fish processing and construction. We are actively working with them.
In addition to such "routine" work, we solve problems that generally affect the investment development of the Vanino municipal district. Most of the territories of the Vaninsky municipal district, suitable for the implementation of investment projects, found themselves in the zone of restrictions related to the lands of the Russian Ministry of Defense. We have carried out work and prepared a scheme for changing the boundaries of the exclusion zone, drawn up taking into account the opinions of the administrations of the Vaninsky and Sovetsko-Gavansky municipal districts and taking into account the placement of promising sites for the implementation of investment projects. This scheme formed the basis for the appeal of the government of the Khabarovsk Territory to the Russian Ministry of Defense on this issue.
- How does the question move with the development of the island of Great Ussuri?
- For us, the development of the island is still one of the priorities. The Ministry of the East Development of Russia also takes an active position on this issue, which provides comprehensive assistance in promoting interests and solving problems at the federal level.
At the same time, despite the efforts made in previous years, the Concept of the island's development has not been approved yet, its federal status has not been legally fixed, which does not allow us to start developing a long-term development plan, a territorial planning project and other preparatory stage documents.
The latest Concept for the development of the island and an action plan (roadmap) for its implementation were prepared in 2015 by the Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East. But they did not pass the approval of the Ministry of Finance of Russia due to the lack of confirmation of the sources of budgetary financing for the construction of the supporting infrastructure of the investment projects planned for implementation on the island.
Given the scarcity of the regional budget and the limited capacity of the federal budget to finance the development of the island, it is necessary to look for other approaches to solving the tasks set, to offer such formats of public-private partnership in which all its participants would be in the black.
One of such formats, in our opinion, is the construction of infrastructure by the investor at his own expense, primarily of protective hydraulic structures and a checkpoint, and at the same time obtaining the opportunity to implement his projects on the island on preferential terms.
I will not hide the active interest in this format is shown by Chinese partners. There are specific proposals, the discussion of which took place in January and March of this year. In order to implement them, we have prepared an Action Plan for the implementation of bilateral cooperation, affecting the interests of the federal executive authorities, the government of the Khabarovsk Territory, the Chinese side, etc.
• Design documentation was developed for the children's hospital complex in Komsomolsk-on-Amur
• The rationale for the location of a checkpoint across the state border on the island of Bolshoi Ussuriysk was developed
• The concept and the plan of long-term development of the TOP "Nikolaevsk"
• Business plan for the development of potato growing in the Khabarovsk Territory
• Business plan for the construction of a sugar plant in Sovetskaya Gavan
• Inventory of land plots for provision to residents of St. Petersburg in the Vanino district