This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"In plans - to return"
Why to run an automobile race from Chechnya to Vladivostok, EastRussia
Residents of Chechnya, Igor Kursakov and Ramzan Ildeev this spring went to the rally to Vladivostok. They devoted their trip to the 200 anniversary of the city of Grozny, which is celebrated this fall. In total, taking into account the arrival in different regions, Igor and Ramzan made their way to 28 thousand kilometers. EastRussia managed to "intercept" the travelers when they drove back to Krasnoyarsk on the way back.
In the inter-regional rallies, Igor Kursakov is not a newcomer. He already went on trips from Grozny to Murmansk, to Salekhard, to Tomsk. And in the Far East it's not bad at all: in 1990, he drove cars from Vladivostok. But the current trip, which started early in the morning 20 March, has become the most ambitious.
- I wanted to renew my impressions, once again drive along all the roads I had driven before. But somehow there was no reason, - says Igor Kursakov. - And here the reason is more than weighty: this year we will celebrate the 200th anniversary of Grozny. And I wanted as many people as possible to know about this and come to us. This was the main task of the rally - to invite guests to the City Day and attract tourists to our Chechen Republic. I would like people to learn how we really live and work, and get rid of stereotypes that, unfortunately, still live on.
Igor himself is not a native of Chechnya: he managed to live and work in Western Siberia, and in the suburbs, and in Kaliningrad. His travel companion, Ramzan Ildeev, lived all his life in Chechnya, was born in a mountain village. Igor and Ramzan met by chance, in social networks. Well - word by word - decided to go to the rally. By the way, sotsseti in the adventures of our travelers played a serious role.
- In the run we went to the old, "tired" "Sable". Usual, serial, 2002 year. In its repair, we have invested about 130 thousand, - says Igor Kursakov. - By the way, our customers from Instagram also collected money for buying a car, and for repairing it: our idea caught fire. A local businessman who builds a large camp site in Chechnya also helped with money. Of course, it is also interesting for him that people go to us. It's clear, and we let our own money for the trip.
Through sotsseti and messengers all who were interested, followed the movements of Igor and Ramzan in the country.
- In WhatsApp, for example, a special group was created. We were asked people to which settlement we were approaching, assigned us a meeting place, fed them, determined for the night, acquainted with the city. I did not even expect that such interest in our run will be.
They traveled lightly: except for clothes and a small supply of food, the travelers took 2000 calendars with views of the North Caucasus, maps of the Chechen Republic, catalogs with its sights, souvenirs - and they all gave it away very quickly.
And the route was this: from Grozny to Astrakhan, Volgograd, Tambov, Moscow, then through the cities of the Golden Ring. From there they moved to Nizhny Novgorod, Izhevsk, Naberezhnye Chelny (there was a meeting with the legendary team of KAMAZ-Master, 15-multiple winner of the supermarathon Dakar). Then the way passed through the cities of the Urals, and then through Yamal - to Siberia. Travelers passed Omsk, Tomsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Chita, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, reached Nakhodka. Now they come back. On the way back they are going to call in to the Crimea, and from there return to Grozny.
"JAPANESE" ON THE RUSSIAN ROADS
Igor Kursakov says: the main impression "with a minus sign" from the trip is the completely destroyed, decaying villages and individual agricultural enterprises along the slopes all over Siberia and the Far East: "It shocked me, everything was completely broken, as if there was a war there" .
But for all that, Igor adds, people in the east of the country live normally. Everyone is working. And here, less than anywhere else, there is a dependence on oil prices and exchange rates. For most of the locals, all this "from another life" is an empty phrase.
- And, of course, people here have a special mentality. They are kinder and more reliable. And their mutual assistance is strong. We observed such a situation: on the highway between Vladivostok and Khabarovsk, something happened to the truck. It fell to one side, a load - hundreds of some canisters - fell out of it, - says Kursakov. “And before our very eyes, dozens of people came to the trucker's aid. A timber truck drove up - pulled out the truck. Drivers passing by stopped and helped load these canisters - it is clear to whom as long as time allowed. But at the same time about 15 people worked there. But not everywhere they would stop like that to help a stranger. Yes, we felt it on ourselves. People whom we knew only from social networks (or even completely unfamiliar) met us with laid tables, brought us to spend the night at their home, or ordered good hotels. Such a relationship cannot be bought for money. And in few places you will meet.
Travelers could not restrain themselves from rating the most "killed" roads.
- Here everything is unequivocal. The most dead roads in the country are in Kalmykia and in the Jewish Autonomous Region. Another difficult road from Noyabrsk to Novy Urengoy is the tundra, and some slabs lie. I do not know why she will not be brought to her senses, in general, in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, the routes are normal, "says Igor Kursakov. - In general, in Siberia and the Far East, with roads, everything is not bad - at least as far as the state of the main roads. Almost everywhere there is a serious overhaul, do it quickly, fly on new sites - directly the soul sings. And after all, not only the road surface is being changed: new overpasses, parking lots, gas stations, motels, cafes are being built. Infrastructure, in general. Against this background, the Jewish autonomous region is striking: if you find yourself on another planet, you have not seen a single grader or an asphalt paver. Well, the result is obvious. And if we talk about intraurban roads, then the most horrible - in Vladivostok and Omsk. And there, and there are pits of 15 centimeters deep - a common thing. And the best roads are in Nakhodka.
You can not be surprised with the right-hand cars of travelers: Igor in 90-e drove them from east to west. But since then, he says, domestic cars have not made much progress in catching up with the "Japanese."
- Honestly, even now I would rather buy a 10-15-year-old Japanese car than a new domestic one. On ours you don't know what detail and at what moment will let you down. And there, a maximum of one minor defect is allowed per car. It sounds trite, but the whole point, as usual, is in the "human factor". As far as I know, a few decades ago a rule appeared in the Toyota concern, which is still in effect now: it compulsorily collects all reviews, and primarily negative ones, about the work of every detail, even the most insignificant one. And engineers, taking into account these comments, are finalizing the cars. On this, the Japanese car industry rose! When we stopped in Nizhny Novgorod, we went to GAZ, where Soboli is produced, and suggested: let's write reviews and impressions in your structural divisions in different regions: how the car behaved in certain conditions, what is missing , and what are the advantages. But we were told: we don't need anything, we are not interested. That is why "Sobol" and "Gazelle" are firewood. Sorry for the drivers. By the way, in the car service in Nakhodka, where we turned, they told us: “You have the second Russian car in the last 25 years with which we have to work,” says Kursakov.
HOUSE INSTEAD OF SELFI
And during the trip, the travelers built a two-story house in the Khabarovsk Territory.
- We stopped by one of my friends on social networks - he took a Far Eastern hectare in the village of Kruglikovo. We wanted to see with our own eyes how things really are with these very hectares, otherwise in some media this program is praised, in others it is scolded, - says Igor. - He brought us to his site. We look - he has built a cowshed, and he himself huddles in a trailer. We ask: well, what are you planning with housing? It turned out that he was going to build a house, but someday later, now his hands do not reach. We say: let's build a house for you. He resisted at the beginning: it’s really strange - some people came and wanted to start building. But in the end, in five days, we built for him a two-storey house 4 by 4 meters, with a roof, windows and doors. Only the electrical wiring was not carried out: we had no materials with us. Well, what, Ramzan is a builder, I also have my hands in place.
By the way, another house travelers are going to build on the way back - near Krasnoyarsk. But there the work is more extensive, so it will be necessary to stay for a week.
- Who is on the way to celebrate. Someone is making salfi. And we decided after ourselves to leave something concrete, substantial. The house, I think, is a good memory of the trip, "Kursakov notes.
As for the Far Eastern hectare - as planned, everyone saw with their own eyes, talked with the local people and decided: yes, it's worth taking.
- It is evident that this case has strong state support, and it is very profitable. Yes, at first no one knew how to approach what. So it turned out that hectares were seized, and the real result is visible only in 10-15% of land users, says Kursakov. - But now people are starting to figure out what's what. We went to local bazaars and shops. Yes, with such prices for agricultural products, creating your own farm on free hectares is a highly profitable business! And taking into account those sales markets that China creates, even more so. We have heard from several "hectares" about plans to build tourist centers on this land.
In general, Igor and Ramzan also decided to become owners of Far Eastern hectares and friends and relatives to this cause.
But they plan to return to Siberia and the Far East not only for this. By the way, the second trip this year, Igor Kursakov plans for the fall: 5 October in Chechnya will celebrate the 200 anniversary of Grozny - after that a new journey will begin.
- I want tourism to develop in Chechnya. And I will go to motor rallies around the country again and again - I will continue to drive until I achieve that at least one tenth of the number of tourists who visit Lake Baikal come to Chechnya. In general, I want a million people to come to our republic every year. But for this, people need to talk about it. We were on the road and told - to those who were thrown along the way. Many wanted to come to us. And one has already arrived even! So it was not in vain.