This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"Digital TOP" in Yakutia got a new breath
The project to create an IT park in Yakutsk was rethought in the course of the educational program at the Russian Academy of Sciences
Photo: Tass / VEF Photobank
A large-scale refresher course was completed at RANEPA, in which several regional management teams from the Far East took part at once. The recently re-elected mayor of Yakutsk, Aisen Nikolaev, studied in the team of Yakutia. At the end of the "exam" (which took place in the form of a project presentation), the head of the city answered several questions from EastRussia.
- Aisen Sergeevich, at the "exam" at the RANEPA you presented a project of a new IT park in Yakutsk. How will it differ from the current infrastructure for such companies?
- Well, first of all, we did not have an IT park as such. We have the Technopark "Yakutia", in which, among other things, there is a group of IT companies. And we, working with Technopark, came to the understanding that today our IT companies have already grown out of the technological park alone, and we need to create a separate direction for the IT industry, a separate structure. World experience shows that in such cases the creation of a separate IT-park is the most effective and effective method of development of this industry. Moreover, in Yakutsk there are about 40 IT companies, some of which have already become so-called champions, have entered the international markets.
It was in order to create a unified environment for the interaction of IT companies, for the synergy of their activities, in order for our champions to interact with startups, it was decided to create a separate IT park.
- What will it be? The room? Infrastructure? Preferential modes? TOP?
- You are a little ahead of our ideas. Basic - of course, these are premises and modern telecommunications and IT infrastructure. But we actually think that if our project is in demand, then, of course, we will be able to raise the issue of creating a digital TOP. In the city of Yakutsk, we already have experience in creating a TOP, literally from scratch we created one of the first such sites in the Far East. So there is practical experience and understanding of how this is done and why.
- Do you mean "Kangalassy"?
- Yes, we conceived and got in practice a site where companies of a production nature operate, focused on meeting the needs of the domestic market. Moreover, unlike other Far Eastern sites, this TOP is primarily intended for small businesses. And all the enterprises that work there today, according to their classification, are just small enterprises.
So if everything goes well with us, if we see that the project really fires, then we can claim that the IT-park be given the status of a digital TOP.
- And what is the goal themselves himself bet? When will understand, shoot or not?
- At the first stage we set a goal - 20 residents.
- For what period?
- Until December 2018. And if we see that they have started working, that their revenue has gone up, then we will make further decisions on the development of the project.
- Who will directly deal with the project?
- Director of the Technopark Anatoly Semyonov has been appointed head of the project office. This is a person who is absolutely burning, living with the idea of creating an IT park in Yakutia.
- And the technopark will live their lives?
- Oh sure. But as I expect, there will be close interaction between the Technopark and the IT-park. Especially since we arranged them almost next to each other.
- Tell me, do foreign companies have their own representative offices there? Have you checked this interest?
- Yes, of course, there were negotiations. Intel, Microsoft, and large Chinese companies are expressing interest in cooperating with the future IT park. But while their position is this - let's see and wait what happens.
- Has the project helped and what is the training in RASHiGS? The idea itself is not new, it was not born in courses.
- Our project, of course, has been discussed for a long time, it has long been spoken about, but it was here, within the framework of the program, that we rethought many aspects. In this area, time is extremely expensive; if you do not start on time, the project may not be successful. How to speed up implementation? For example, after the first year we realized that we had to move away from building a park towards buying real estate. Because it immediately saves at least three to four years. That it is necessary to take faster measures to involve not government officials in the project, but people who directly work in business.
So if it were not for the program - perhaps we also chewed on the project, it might not have been born in the end. And now - there is a very specific plan of action. We buy a building and create all the necessary infrastructure by December 2018.