This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Vyacheslav Shport: The third breath of Komsomolsk - great things await us!
On the future of the city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur - in an interview with the governor of the Khabarovsk Territory
We see how the will of President Vladimir Putin, who called the Far East a key center for the development of the country, is realized not in words, but in reality. In April 2016, a long-term plan for the revival of Komsomolsk-on-Amur, the legendary City of Youth, the City at dawn, was approved. So bold and hard decisions throughout the 25-year history of new Russia has not yet been accepted. On the future of the city - in an interview with the governor of the Khabarovsk Territory Vyacheslav Shport.
- Vyacheslav Ivanovich, they say that the words of Vladimir Putin in the Address to the Federal Assembly, dedicated to Komsomolsk-on-Amur, literally opened the city's third breath? Why the third?
- Because the second breath of the city was opened by the resolution of the Council of Ministers of the USSR and the RSFSR 1983 "On Measures for the Further Development of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Municipal Economy in 1984-1990" and the master plan approved in February of the year 1987. These documents provided for increasing the population of the city to half a million people. Expand its boundaries through housing construction and ensure that by the year 2005 each Komsomol member has housing at the rate of 18 sq. M. m per person.
At the end of the 80-s, Komsomolsk-on-Amur really experienced rapid flourishing. Modernized industrial giants. It was at that time that the Komsomolsk-on-Amur aircraft factory began producing the SU-27, SU-30 and SU-33 fighters and their modifications, which glorified the company for the whole world. Nuclear icebreakers and surface warships descended from the stocks of the shipbuilding plant. The flagship of metallurgy - Amurmetal Far-Eastern Pereudy Plant, was put into operation.
The city received the status of the all-Union shock construction, ahead of Khabarovsk in terms of the growth rate of housing construction. Annually in operation it was entered on 240-300 thousand sq. M. m of new apartments, two or three kindergartens, schools, clinics, shops, cinemas, stadiums. New microdistricts were growing, and people all arrived in the city. And no longer "behind the fog and smell of the taiga," but for quite real wages and "northern" benefits. They were attracted by bold projects and the opportunity to get housing in their place of work. So the Komsomol members built the city, and the city was built by the Komsomol members. And it was not surprising, because from the very beginning of his heroic history Komsomolsk was the face of the Khabarovsk Territory, "our breadwinner," as his countrymen affectionately called him. In 1989, the city's population reached 318 thousand people. And then, for obvious reasons, everything went into decline.
- You took the leadership of the region in May 2009 year, in the midst of the economic crisis. How to start?
- From the very beginning. It was necessary to deal with enterprises of the defense-industrial complex with huge debts for already completed defense orders. There were debts on wages, social tension. At that time, I was constantly thinking about how to help people, to prevent the growth of unemployment, to ensure the loading of enterprises.
Already a week after my inauguration of the governor, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin arrived in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. And steps were taken to preserve our industrial giants. We began to work actively to load enterprises with military and civil orders. Several major contracts were signed with KnAAZ. The nuclear submarine "Nerpa" was delivered to the plant, and almost two billion rubles was not enough to build it. This amount was not even registered anywhere! It was necessary to prove still, that this money is extremely necessary for a factory. And the plant got them.
And the next year, 2010, the industry began to gain momentum. We paid off loans and were left with a good addition to the budget revenue. At the same time, much work began on the technical re-equipment of enterprises in order to continue to provide them with orders. In 2011, the bottom of the crisis passed. And even the 2013 flood of the year did not knock us out of the rut!
- Since then, the positive dynamics has not changed. In the first half of the year 2016, the industrial production index in the province was 104,7%. Due to what?
- Due to aircraft construction. The branch of the company "Sukhoi" - Komsomolsk-on-Amur aircraft plant named. Yu. A. Gagarin increased output by almost 15 percent, and the Komsomolsk-on-Amur branch of "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft" - 2,6 times. This year, the second contract with the Ministry of Defense for the supply of 50 aircraft SU-35С is being implemented at KnAAZ. Plus, the base in Zhukovsky delivered 11 passenger aircraft Sukhoi Superjet 100. And at the Amur Shipyard in July, the fourth corvette for the Russian Navy was laid. I want to note that, thanks to the support of President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Olegovich Rogozin, over the past five years, the state defense order at our enterprises has on average tripled.
- The growth of orders is, of course, good. But what do residents of the city get from this?
- You are right, the city can not be revived only on the basis of industrial enthusiasm. People want to live today. At the end of October last year in Moscow, Deputy Prime Minister and Plenipotentiary of the President of the Russian Federation in the Far Eastern Federal District Yuri Trutnev held a meeting on the integrated development of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Much has been said about the fact that the city has always been and remains the engineering outpost of the Far East. Therefore, it is necessary to preserve and increase the existing potential and do everything to make it comfortable for people to live. And a year ago agreements were signed for the establishment of TACER "Khabarovsk" and "Komsomolsk", and in April of this year, a long-term plan for the comprehensive social and economic development of Komsomolsk-on-Amur was approved. This gave the city a third wind.
From now on our general line is to restore the status of Komsomolsk-on-Amur as a modern engineering and industrial center of the Far Eastern Federal District. And this year we started to implement the approved development plan. First of all, investments will go to the infrastructure of the city, which will positively affect all its residents. By the middle of August, the first tranche of 63 million rubles was received from the federal center to complete construction of the water intake. This year, we begin the reconstruction of the city's drama theater and the construction of an engineering school.
The next, anniversary year for the City of Youth is planned the order of 11 infrastructure facilities. Among them - the reconstruction of the embankment, engineering networks, electrical substations, the construction of a children's hospital complex, the building of the oncological center, the tourist complex "Komsomolsky", the sports center and others. Now our key task is the timely development and approval of project documentation and the inclusion of these facilities in the federal targeted investment program.
In total, up to 2025, it is planned to build 27 objects and hold 33 events. The entire program provides 62,9 billion rubles, including 49,3 billion from the federal budget, 6,5 billion - from the regional. Another 7,2 billion is planned to attract from non-budget sources.
- Which of the infrastructure is most needed by the city?
- Yes, they are all necessary. But most of all - a protective dam. We should not allow a repeat of the events of 2013, when the city was really threatened by flooding. And it was only thanks to the courage of the Komsomol members that a great misfortune was avoided.
- Investments in infrastructure - everything is clear with them. And what is being done for the development of human capital?
- The center has already established a certification and standardization center for small and medium-sized businesses. The construction of a regional business incubator is underway, and by the end of the year we plan to put it into operation.
But the main thing is that an interregional center of competence is the only one in the Far East. This is generally a unique project. After the flood in 2013, the city was visited by the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia Olga Golodets, and on her initiative the region entered a "pilot" program of labor mobility. Within the framework of this program, a center of professional competence has been created. There are six such centers all over the country. In our, in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, the knowledge and practices that we will develop with the development of a cluster of aircraft and shipbuilding and the creation of TOSER will be systematized.
We still have many developments in this field. But we must go further and seek, for example, that KnAGTU received the status of a basic university - the main center for training engineers in the country. According to the system "school - university - enterprise" young specialists are trained at KnAAZ. There is an interesting project of an engineering school, which should not just be built and equipped in the best possible way. It is necessary to form and clearly build on this basis a system of training young professionals. In this way, we will carry out the assignment of the Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev to provide our industrial enterprises with worthy personnel.
- Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation - Plenipotentiary Representative of the President in the Far Eastern Federal District Yuri Trutnev positively assessed the work on the creation of TOSER Khabarovsk and Komsomolsk, noting that the first can be considered successful, and the second still has much to do. How are things going?
- Indeed, TACER "Komsomolsk" is a territory that needs to be dealt with. Its future is closely linked with the implementation of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur development plan. There is still much to do. At the moment in TOSER "Komsomolsk" six residents are registered, in total 10 applications are submitted. These are projects to create a metal processing plant, the Far East center for deep wood processing in Amursk, and the modernization of the fish processing complex. The total amount of registered investments is 7,8 billion rubles, 1,6 thousand new jobs will be created.
TOSER is focused on high-tech production. In order for investors to come and start working right away, the regional government decided to build on the "Sail" site a real industrial park - with ready-made buildings connected to all communications. Although initially we planned to start with a "clean field".
Moreover, we have proposals to expand the TOSER "Komsomolsk". In particular, the company "Rusolovo" plans to build a mining and processing plant in the Sunny region, in the village of Berezovo "Asia Forest" is going to establish the production of sawn timber, and there are investors for the development of the ski resort "Kholdomi".
- And what will happen to Amurmetal?
- Complex issue. I will emphasize one thing: now nobody talks about closing the plant. There is a wonderful team - 4 of thousands of metallurgists who glorified our land with their heroic work. The time has passed for those figures who wanted to quickly “slop” money and drive off to distant lands. Today we are negotiating with quite serious, enterprising businessmen who are ready to invest in the construction of a new rolling mill in order to reanimate the plant. After all, you know that this is the only metallurgical enterprise in the Far East. We need a rental car desperately - and at the shipyards of the region, and at the ship repair in Sovgavani. There is an agreement on the supply of slabs in Vladivostok. I am sure that today's plans of potential investors are quite real.
- The government of the region discusses plans for the construction of the exhibition center "Techno EXPO" in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. This is true?
- We are focused on the development of exhibition activities in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, a working group under the government of the province was established in conjunction with the Ministry of Industry and Commerce and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia. Possible sites for the construction of the center are considered, a concept is formed taking into account the experience of the Expocenter in Moscow and other regions of the country. In our center it is planned to present innovative technologies, achievements of engineering, engineering, oriented to the subjects of the Far Eastern Federal District and the countries of the Asia-Pacific region.
- And when will return direct flights Moscow - Komsomolsk-on-Amur?
- In this regard, we are negotiating with the Ministry of Transport of Russia and with the airlines "Aurora", "Siberia", "Wim-Avia", "Azur-Air". So far an agreement has been reached with the company "Vim-Avia" on the organization of regular flights Komsomolsk-on-Amur - Moscow from 1 October.