This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Heat according to plan
Primorye entered the heating season earlier than usual
The echoes of a natural disaster that brought many troubles and destruction to the northern regions of Primorye continue to run wild both to the inhabitants of the region and to the authorities, trying to do everything possible to minimize lossesPopulation,Bring life in the regions to the required level -Restore roads and bridges,Provide homes with warmth. Last questionThe most acute occurred in the period of the beginning of a cold snap, especially sharply chainedNorthern part of the region. How have we managed to cope with these problems, what is still required for this and how things are today with the provision of heat for Primorye, in an interviewEastRussiaSaid the vice-governor of the region, Eugene Vishnyakov.
- Evgeny Vitalievich, how do you estimate the region entered the winter? Are we provided with fuel supplies, how ready is the equipment?
- Primorye entered the heating season according to the schedule. The connection of the northern regions began in early October; in the south of the region, in Vladivostok, heating was given from November. In a number of affected areas, such as Krasnoarmeysky, Kavalerovsky, Dalnerechensky, Chuguevsky, and Pozharsky districts, they began to be heated from the first days of October, and in Terney they began to give heat to socially significant objects at night in September to give the opportunity to warm up buildings. We coped well with this important task. The season continues without major disruptions, without any emergency situations.
The task of executive authorities, heads of municipalities is to minimize the risk of emergency situations. Therefore, we try to properly prepare for the heating season before the onset of cold weather. In general, such work begins immediately after the end of the season and is conducted all summer. A decree of the Governor was issued, staffing posts for the season were organized.
- Have there been any difficulties and problems in the transition to "winter" in the province?
- This year, in the most difficult areas, especially those who were more than others hit by the typhoon "Lyonok", the meetings of the staffs for the preparation for the heating season were held on the ground. The arising questions were solved quickly and tried to do everything as soon as possible. Outreach staffs in many ways helped in terms of efficiency - on-site issues are resolved more quickly. In the province for the prompt elimination of emergencies during the passage of the heating season, about 500 special brigades were created, equipped with the necessary equipment and machinery. To date, in Primorye 876 boiler houses provide heat to 1 709 socially significant facilities and 14 565 residential buildings.
- What is the situation with heat today in the most affected areas?
- In all 27 municipalities, previously declared a zone of emergency, the heating season started on time. Repair and restoration work after the passage of the typhoon "Lionrok" was held at 55 objects of housing and communal services. In the flood zone there were 16 boiler houses in Dalnegorsk, Kavalerovo, Krasnoarmeisk and Chuguevsky districts. We managed to dismantle the equipment before approaching the flood waters. After the premises were drained, the equipment was re-installed and put into operation. This allowed us to start the heating season on time.
Difficulties arose in Dalnegorsk and Kavalerovo district - here because of the disaster, cold water supply was disrupted. Thanks to, I'm not afraid of this word, the heroic work of the specialists of KSUE "Primteploenergo", the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia, it was possible to restore the water supply to Kavalerovo in full, having accomplished a huge amount of work. When we arrived in the first days of the flood, or rather, made our way along the off-road to the water intake point, we could not believe our eyes-the river was raging on the spot of the previous water intake! Several engineering solutions were considered, how to restore the supply of water to the village, in the first days we managed to give water to the cranes of the cavalrymen, but it was only technical water, unsuitable for drinking and cooking ... Clean water had to be carried by water vehicles and fire engines, Delivery of bottled water.
Now, I repeat, the water in Kavalerovo is fed in full and of the same quality.
- Did you plan to repair the facilities and networks?
- Of course. At once, it is impossible to put all the heating facilities in the region in order. At the same time, this year alone, more than 500 million rubles have been budgeted for the modernization of boiler houses. The works were carried out in Spassk-Dalny, ZATO Fokino, Partizansk, Nakhodka and Dalnegorsk. Conducted design work and training for the reconstruction of four large boiler houses. In addition, they replaced more than 50 low-efficient low-capacity boiler houses with so-called modular block complexes. In addition, the issue of financing in the 2016-2017 years of the same works on 168 low-power boiler houses is being solved. In general, due to the implementation of measures for the conversion of fuel oil boilers to coal in 2017, we plan to reduce fuel oil consumption by almost 10% (currently 250 thousand tons per year are consumed), and close three unprofitable boilers. The expected economic effect will be more than 87 million rubles.
- Tell us more in detail about the situation with Primteploenergo, with payments for heat - in time is it all Are calculated?
- I can not help but touch upon the situation around the enterprise of Primteploenergo, which is now criticized a lot. Since 2011, the debts to the enterprise for the delivered services have grown at a great speed: municipalities, military and commercial structures did not pay. In 2015, this trend was stopped, and this year it was possible to reduce the debts by 300 million. But even now the debt to the company is 2.6 billion rubles! This is a colossal figure! And the number of execution sheets is almost 80 thousand. Of course, the cycle of non-payments does not allow us to settle for Primteplu in terms of our debts, qualitatively prepare equipment for the autumn-winter maximum, and update the fleet of equipment and equipment. But despite this, the company performs a repair program, buys fuel, formed an emergency stock of consumables in the event of emergency situations. I am sure that the current heating season of Primteploenergo will be conducted qualitatively and without failures.
- What about the construction of the Vostochnaya CHPP at the site of the Central Steam-Water Boiler Station in Vladivostok?
- Eastern thermal power station continues to be built on the site of the Central Steam-Water Boiler Station in Vladivostok, in the Snegovoi Padi area. Thanks to the placement of new gas turbine units with waste heat boilers and peak water boilers, the new power plant will become an independent power facility supplying consumers with thermal and electric energy. The electric power of the new station will be 139,5 MW, the thermal power - 421 Gcal / h. The fuel for the station will be natural gas.
At the construction site, recently completed work on the switchgear, which will transfer the electricity generated at the station to the city network of the capital of Primorye. This was preceded by a large work of power engineers on laying underground cable lines with a voltage of 110 kV with a total length of about 7 km. This modern method of electricity transmission is much safer in operation and allows to dismantle worn out power lines, freeing up space for new tasks of urban infrastructure. Thus, the new station will give the city not only new capacity, but will give a vector of modernization of the power grid infrastructure.
Let me remind you that the need to build a new CHP is caused, first of all, by the projected shortage of heat supply in Vladivostok due to the construction of new residential areas. Commissioning of Vostochnaya TPP will allow to provide about 20% of Vladivostok’s electricity needs.
- Which of the areas you are interested in the most difficult to attract business?
- It is the most difficult business and investments to attract in the housing and communal services sector, including due to the increase in the cost of credit resources. For a long time this sphere was forgotten by everyone, if we recall the end of the nineties, then nobody ever studied it, and this, naturally, led to its dilapidation. But now the situation is changing. They want to invest in the communal sphere both our businessmen and foreign ones. This is indicated by those meetings with foreign business circles that take place at various venues, including the Krai Administration. Turkey, Hungary, China, Japan - these are just a few of the countries that have proposed concrete ideas for cooperation in this area.
- How were two fire-dangerous seasons this year? Were there serious fires?
- This year the fire hazard periods were relatively calm here. Since the beginning of the year, 158 forest fires in an area of more than 4,1 thousand hectares have been registered in the region, for the same period last year 188 forest fires in an area of more than 9,7 thousand hectares were detected.
To extinguish natural fires and protect them from inhabited localities during the fire-dangerous period of 2016, a grouping of forces and assets, in the number of almost 12 thousand people and more than two thousand units of equipment, has been formed on the territory of Primorsky Krai.
This year we also purchased new equipment that helps in preventing and fighting forest fires: air blowers, quadrocopters, fire trucks.
Vishnyakov Evgeny Vitalyevich - Vice-Governor of the Primorsky Territory for housing and communal services, the fuel and energy complex, tariff setting, state housing supervision, natural resources management, environmental protection, forestry. Was born in 1973 in Chita. He graduated from the Chita Institute of the Baikal State University of Economics and Law with a degree in Economics and Production Management. He worked at JSC Chitaenergo, in 1997 he moved to the management of the fuel and energy complex, mining and forestry industry of the Chita region administration. He worked as an assistant to the deputy governor of the Chita region, chairman of the Committee for Industry and Natural Resources, as a consultant to the chairman of the Chita Regional Duma. Since 2006 - Head of the Large Investment Projects Department of the Committee for Industry and Natural Resources of the Chita Region. In October 2007, he was appointed Deputy Governor, Chairman of the Industry and Natural Resources Committee. In 2008 he was appointed Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Trans-Baikal Territory.