This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
The joy from the successful launch of the launch vehicle is shared not only by the builders of the space infrastructure facilities of the Eastern - launch facility and technical complex, but also by the creators of the main vital arteries of the cosmodrome - the transport infrastructure. The road builders built almost 115 kilometers of railways, modernized one railway station on the Trans-Siberian Railway and built three stations on the territory of the East.
The joy from the successful launch of the launch vehicle is shared not only by the builders of the space infrastructure facilities of the East - launch facility and technical complex, but also by the creators of the main vital arteries of the cosmodrome - the transport infrastructure. The road builders built almost 115 kilometers of railways, modernized one railway station on the Trans-Siberian Railway and built three stations on the territory of the East. Railways at the cosmodrome were laid by the General Directorate for the Construction of Roads and Aerodromes under the Spetsstroy of Russia. Directly in the field worked Amur branch of the enterprise. Laying rails, sleepers, mounted turnouts on the railway embankment workers SMU-2 Amur branch.
Head of the SMU-2 Ivan Anatolievich Loktev resident of the local, from ZATO Uglegorsk. Before the start of a large construction site on the Amur land modestly worked on the railway, served the infrastructure of Russian Railways. But as soon as construction began at the station Ledianoy, it came to be arranged.
- And I'll tell you that the construction is much more interesting than the current maintenance of the railways, because repair is the same daily routine work. And I, the young man, wanted changes, dynamics. I started at RZhD from the path mechanic of the 2 category, got to the master and went to the construction site. And life for me has changed dramatically. Let's just say - I started to walk to work with joy, even with frank joy. (laughs happily)
Let us be honest, with frank joy at work at the General Directorate for the construction of roads and airfields, we received Ivan Loktev, a good specialist and local resident. Because at the initial stage, the great forces of builders had to be transferred to the Far East from the European part of the country. For 4, Ivan Loktev took part in the reconstruction of the Ledyany station on the Transsib, built the stretches from Ledyany to the technical and launch complexes of the cosmodrome. He grew from a master to the head of construction and assembly management.
- The most complex object we have, of course, is the reconstruction of Ice. First, reworking is always more difficult than building in a new place. Secondly, the traffic on the station was not closed. Who will stop Transsib? Shifts had to constantly coordinate with Russian Railways and work in spurts, in the “windows”. This is a constant state of stress - you are afraid not to make it. It was morally difficult. And physically, because continuous hard work was done in a short time. People sometimes stayed on the second shift, on an extra watch, to keep within the provided “window”.
About the railway builders formed an image inspired by newsreel: a special train approaches the rails, a special crane pulls and puts the already mounted rails / sleepers on the ground, the assemblers twist the bolts and the train moves on. The beautiful image, however, is distorted.
- Let's just say, laying the rail and tie rails is 30% of work. First, you need to perform a large amount of earthworks to build the foundation of the path. At the cosmodrome on the 87 km of railways, we mounted the 142 turnouts. Well, and besides, the laid path still needs to be put in the design position, that is, it is a great job of ballasting and alignment of the path. On the special route, and especially its volume, which lies on the launch facility - 120 meters - the work was carried out with jeweler's accuracy. The deviation should not be more than 2 mm. And also establish a contact network, mount a connection, etc.
In addition to the general purpose roads, Ivan Loktev took part in the construction of special roads - from the “technicals” to the launch facility, along which the launch vehicle was delivered to launch.
- The peculiarity is that the rail-tie grid was laid here not on the rubble, but on the asphalt - for less fabric shrinkage. Ate to talk about the launch pad, then the path was laid there already in the concrete tray, not on the sleepers, and we used a completely different mount. In addition, we managed to work on the ways to move the mobile service tower, so we believe that we also touched the rocket and space.
In October, a rocket with 2015 arrived from Samara to the technical complex of the Vostochny cosmodrome - and this is the merit of road builders. At that time, it was clear that of all the objects of the cosmodrome, the first one that was handed over to the customer was the railway.
- We felt the shudos and joy that the work was done. Two months before that, 2 of August, on the Day of the Railway Worker, we scored, like the railway workers say, a “golden crutch”, that is, we finished laying the rail-sleeper grid on the launch complex. In honor of the double celebration, our workers were offered to take a day off, but we refused, because there was still a lot of work, and we understood the responsibility for delivering the rocket to the space center in time. As in the song: "We were bringing this day as best we could."
In memory, fresh memories, when you had to work at very low temperatures, with a strong wind. The first launch of the carrier rocket successfully took place, but the desire to return to a more peaceful life, for example, to servicing railways, did not return for Ivan Loktev. It can be safely said that difficulties in Loktev's work are not to be frightened.
- And -45 happened at the construction site. Linemen work at any temperature, just increases the time of the break for heating. But the technique was stopped due to frost, so as not to break. But I do not want to return to the service of the railway. The construction at the cosmodrome does not end, so I do not see the point. In addition, working in Spetsstroy is both prestigious and profitable, because the working conditions here today are much better than on the railway. Three factors: respect, job security and the salary you bring to the family. According to these indicators, Spetsstroy is today the best in our regimon. Therefore, in our SMU-2, workers and engineers are mostly residents of the Amur Region, there are from Primorye, Khabarovsk, the Chita Region, and yet the majority are Amur.
And it will be fair if I thank those people who have made me a builder, have transferred this experience. They are not working now in Spetsstroy, nevertheless I would like to thank the first head of the Amur branch of the SDA Alexander Alexandrovich Lyamzenko, his deputy Pyotr Yegorovich Baranov, who shared with me great experience, the previous head of SMU-2 Dmitry Detkov, who taught me to build . It was very hard for them to organize work from scratch. And we managed together.
The spaceport changed the life of not only those people who participated in its creation, but also changed the atmosphere in Uglegorsk and neighboring settlements. Our hero as a native of these lands sees and feels all positive changes on himself and his family.
Life has changed dramatically. The main thing is that a well-paid job has appeared. People have money, not scanty, not SMIC, but good, to which the family can live normally. Today in Uglegorsk it is difficult to find an unemployed resident. Uglegorsk was transformed, it became much more beautiful, more comfortable. The church appeared. The difference is very tangible. Life has changed for the better. I want to wish this to continue.
On the day of the first launch of the carrier rocket from the spaceport Vostochny Ivan Anatolievich Loktev instructed from the hands of the Director of Special Construction of Russia Alexander Volosov a departmental commemorative medal For Services in the Construction of the Cosmodrome.