This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Not only the builders of the Vostochny space infrastructure objects - the launch facility and the technical complex, but also the creators of the main vital arteries of the cosmodrome - the transport infrastructure, share the joy of the successful launch of the launch vehicle. Road builders have laid almost 115 kilometers of railways, overhauled one railway station on the Trans-Siberian Railway and built three stations on the territory of Vostochny.
Not only the builders of the Vostochny space infrastructure objects - the launch facility and the technical complex, but also the creators of the main vital arteries of the cosmodrome - the transport infrastructure, share the joy of the successful launch of the launch vehicle. Builders - road builders have laid almost 115 kilometers of railways, overhauled one railway station on the Trans-Siberian Railway and built three stations on the territory of Vostochny. Railways at the cosmodrome were laid by the Main Directorate for the Construction of Roads and Airfields under the Russian Spetsstroy. The Amur branch of the enterprise worked directly in the field. The workers of SMU-2 of the Amur branch laid down rails, sleepers, and mounted turnouts on the railroad embankment.
Head of the SMU-2 Ivan Anatolievich Loktev resident of the local, from ZATO Uglegorsk. Before the start of a large construction site on the Amur land modestly worked on the railway, served the infrastructure of Russian Railways. But as soon as construction began at the station Ledianoy, it came to be arranged.
“And I’ll tell you that construction is much more interesting than the current maintenance of railways, because repairs are one and the same daily routine. And I, a young man, wanted changes, dynamics. I started in Russian Railways as a track fitter of the 2nd grade, got to the foreman and went to a construction site. And life has changed dramatically for me. Let's just say - I started going to work with joy, even with frank joy. (laughs happily)
Let us be honest, with frank joy at work at the General Directorate for the construction of roads and airfields, we received Ivan Loktev, a good specialist and local resident. Because at the initial stage, the great forces of builders had to be transferred to the Far East from the European part of the country. For 4, Ivan Loktev took part in the reconstruction of the Ledyany station on the Transsib, built the stretches from Ledyany to the technical and launch complexes of the cosmodrome. He grew from a master to the head of construction and assembly management.
- The most difficult object we have, of course, is the reconstruction of Ice. First, remodeling is always more difficult than building in a new location. Secondly, traffic on the station was not closed. Who will stop the Transsib? The shifts had to be constantly coordinated with the Russian Railways and worked in jerks, in the "windows". This is a constant state of stress - you are afraid of not being in time. It was morally hard. And physically, because continuous hard work was done in a short time. People sometimes stayed for the second shift, for an additional shift, in order to keep within the provided "window".
About the railway builders formed an image inspired by newsreel: a special train approaches the rails, a special crane pulls and puts the already mounted rails / sleepers on the ground, the assemblers twist the bolts and the train moves on. The beautiful image, however, is distorted.
- Let's just say that laying the rail and sleepers is 30% of the work. First, a large amount of earthwork must be done in order to build the base of the track. At the cosmodrome on 87 km of railways, we have installed 142 turnouts. Well, besides, the laid track still needs to be put in the design position, that is, this is a lot of work on ballasting and straightening the track. On the special route, and especially the section that runs at the launch facility - 120 meters - the work was carried out with pinpoint precision. The deviation should not have been more than 2 mm. And also to establish a contact network, mount a connection, etc.
In addition to the general purpose roads, Ivan Loktev took part in the construction of special roads - from the “technicals” to the launch facility, along which the launch vehicle was delivered to launch.
- The peculiarity is that the rail-and-sleep grate was laid here not on crushed stone, but on asphalt - for less shrinkage of the canvas. If we talked about the launch pad, then the path was already laid in a concrete tray, not on sleepers, and we used a completely different fastening. In addition, we managed to work on the tracks for the movement of the mobile service tower, so we believe that both the rocket and the space have also been touched.
In October, a rocket with 2015 arrived from Samara to the technical complex of the Vostochny cosmodrome - and this is the merit of road builders. At that time, it was clear that of all the objects of the cosmodrome, the first one that was handed over to the customer was the railway.
- We felt pride and joy that the work was done. Two months earlier, on August 2, on the Day of the Railroad, we hammered, as the railway workers say, a "golden crutch", that is, we finished laying the rail and sleepers at the starting complex. In honor of the double holiday, our workers were offered to take a day off, but we refused, as there was still a lot of work, and we understood the responsibility that the rocket should be delivered to the cosmodrome on time. As in the song: "We brought this day closer as we could."
In memory, fresh memories, when you had to work at very low temperatures, with a strong wind. The first launch of the carrier rocket successfully took place, but the desire to return to a more peaceful life, for example, to servicing railways, did not return for Ivan Loktev. It can be safely said that difficulties in Loktev's work are not to be frightened.
- And -45 happened at a construction site. Track fitters work at any temperature, the heating break time simply increases. But the equipment was stopped due to frost so as not to break it. But I do not want to return to the maintenance of the railway. The construction at the cosmodrome does not end, so I see no point in this. In addition, working in Spetsstroy is both prestigious and profitable, because the working conditions here today are much better than on the railway. Three factors: respect, job security and the salary that you bring to the family. According to these indicators, Spetsstroy is today the best in our region. Therefore, in our SMU-2 workers and engineers are mainly residents of the Amur Region, there are from Primorye, Khabarovsk, Chita Region, and yet the majority are Amur Region.
And it will be fair if I thank those people who have made me a builder, have transferred this experience. They are not working now in Spetsstroy, nevertheless I would like to thank the first head of the Amur branch of the SDA Alexander Alexandrovich Lyamzenko, his deputy Pyotr Yegorovich Baranov, who shared with me great experience, the previous head of SMU-2 Dmitry Detkov, who taught me to build . It was very hard for them to organize work from scratch. And we managed together.
The spaceport changed the life of not only those people who participated in its creation, but also changed the atmosphere in Uglegorsk and neighboring settlements. Our hero as a native of these lands sees and feels all positive changes on himself and his family.
Life has changed dramatically. The main thing is that a well-paid job has appeared. People have money, not scanty, not SMIC, but good, to which the family can live normally. Today in Uglegorsk it is difficult to find an unemployed resident. Uglegorsk was transformed, it became much more beautiful, more comfortable. The church appeared. The difference is very tangible. Life has changed for the better. I want to wish this to continue.
On the day of the first launch of the carrier rocket from the spaceport Vostochny Ivan Anatolievich Loktev instructed from the hands of the Director of Special Construction of Russia Alexander Volosov a departmental commemorative medal For Services in the Construction of the Cosmodrome.