This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"Create a settlement is a team matter"
First deputy chairman of the Khabarovsk government Yuri Chaika on new approaches to work on the "Far Eastern hectare"
A large number of delegations from the subjects of the Far Eastern Federal District, including Khabarovsk Territory, took part in the large-scale training of regional management teams, which ended this autumn in the Russian Academy of Science and Technology. First deputy chairman of the regional government Yuri Chaika told EastRussia how the regional team proposed to create new settlements using the "Far Eastern hectare" and what came of it.
- In April, when the program of training regional teams on the RHANICH site was just starting, your region chose a project connected with a "free hectare". Why?
- The program, implemented on behalf of the President with the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, solves two tasks: to form a team that will be able to manage and generate changes in its subjects, and to test all this on the basis of real regional projects. "Hectare" is just such a story, real and alive. This is a new task for the entire Russian Federation - to create new settlements. So far we have only been forming them. But the Far Eastern hectare program is showing its effectiveness: in the Khabarovsk Territory, for example, there are already seven compactly located territories where citizens have taken hectares and are ready to organize themselves into new settlements. The most complete project in this regard is the village of Kruglikovo. The idea is to create a new municipality there. She appeared this spring - just when the training began.
- And you effect for yourself, for the team from the training felt?
- Here, objectively, the world's "monsters" taught: those who provide a breakthrough education. There were teachers from Singapore, Canada, USA (Harvard). An interesting example: one course was taught to us by the first in the world in general, and only then it should have been read to the mayor of New York and his team.
- What was valuable?
- First, that it all works. What we are trying to do. For example, take the same "Far Eastern hectare" - we have overtaken them simply by the technology of providing land. And digitalization is already everywhere. Previously, everyone was afraid of these taxi aggregators - Uber, Yandex, and now - this is considered a positive example. And now the state is thinking not about how to prohibit these activities, but about how to manage: return taxes, which they, for example, have begun to pay less, and make traffic safe. This is the first example. Second, how can social services be organized in a different way, so that there are not five windows working and the same person with different problems ran around differently, but somehow all this can be combined into a "one window", but into a social one. This is a new story for us.
- Does the management approach after training change?
- It was a very large, consistent course. New for us is the formation of teams: how it is possible to form a single whole out of diverse people, to direct them to solve a single problem, to make sure that people complement each other. What is the beauty of this whole course - the manager is given the right to choose himself which mechanism you can use. If you need to, put together a team. Or maybe you alone will decide everything. You can, relatively speaking, directively gather a group of people, even those with powers, in order, say, to build a hospital. You take a builder, doctor, designer, lawyer, someone else. But this does not mean that they will work together. But so that they could work together - that's what they taught. Taught organization techniques.
- What is the driver for such work?
- The team must have one person who can organize it. This is where knowledge is needed. An emotional approach is a big plus for a manager. But he can speak in a completely quiet voice, and everyone will listen, understand and, most importantly, feel that they are part of a large system, and are not carrying out the command of the leader under the hood. This was taught, this is the most important thing.
- If you go back to the "hectare", the peak of their issuance has already passed? What are the results now, for which in the end is basically taken?
- The region has the first place in terms of issued "hectares", almost 7 thousand, and about 15 thousand submitted applications. Of course, there is a decline in quantity, but about 15-20 contracts are regularly drawn up per day. In fact, approximately 50% of the recipient applicants have already decided on the type of land use: individual housing, agriculture, personal subsidiary farming dominate. There are inclusions - tourism, entrepreneurship, some unique projects.
- How many nearby "hectares" should be issued to start work on the creation of a new settlement with infrastructure?
- In the region, in the agglomerations of the three main cities, 36% of hectares are allocated. And along the compact territories - all 99%. Hectares are taken both within the existing boundaries of settlements, in our case already 66%, and outside the boundaries. In the latter case, it makes sense to expand the boundaries of municipalities and create new settlements. This is a whole administrative procedure, it is connected with public hearings, with the deputies who must vote. We are now working on two new settlements: Kruglikovo and Krasnoznamenka, as well as on the compact territory of Svechino - it is the second in terms of population, but almost all sites are taken in the flooded zone, where construction is prohibited.
- How else is it necessary and possible to help? To create social infrastructure at the expense of the budget?
- If you speak a bureaucratic language, then in order to build a social object for budget money, you need a justification - population density, number of children, patients and so on. But there is another option, quite interesting. After all, this is actually a social experiment - the creation of a new settlement. And now the ideology of socially responsible business is very popular: many tasks can be solved through entrepreneurship, the same private kindergartens. There are such examples in Khabarovsk, and in the case of new settlements one can follow the same path.