This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"Create a settlement is a team matter"
First deputy chairman of the Khabarovsk government Yuri Chaika on new approaches to work on the "Far Eastern hectare"
A large number of delegations from the subjects of the Far Eastern Federal District, including Khabarovsk Territory, took part in the large-scale training of regional management teams, which ended this autumn in the Russian Academy of Science and Technology. First deputy chairman of the regional government Yuri Chaika told EastRussia how the regional team proposed to create new settlements using the "Far Eastern hectare" and what came of it.
- In April, when the program of training regional teams on the RHANICH site was just starting, your region chose a project connected with a "free hectare". Why?
- The program, implemented on behalf of the president with the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, solves two tasks: to form a team that can manage and generate changes in its subjects, and all this run-in on the basis of real regional projects. "Hectare" is just such a story, real and alive. This is a new task for the entire Russian Federation - to create new settlements. While we only formed them. But the program "Far Eastern hectare" shows its effectiveness: in the Khabarovsk Territory, for example, there are already seven compactly located territories where citizens have taken hectares and are ready to organize themselves into new settlements. The most ready project in this regard is the village of Kruglikovo. The idea is to create a new municipal formation there. She appeared in the spring of this year - just when the training began.
- And you effect for yourself, for the team from the training felt?
- Here objectively "monsters" world taught: those who give a breakthrough education. There were teachers from Singapore, Canada, USA (Harvard). An interesting example: one course we read the first in the world in general, and only then it was supposed to read the mayor of New York and his team.
- What is valuable?
- First, that this all works. What we are trying to do. For example, to take the same "Far Eastern hectare" - we overtook them simply by the technology of providing land. And digitalization is everywhere. Previously, everyone was afraid of these aggregators of taxis - Uber, Yandex, and now - this is considered a positive example. And now the state is thinking not about how to ban these activities, but about how to manage: to return taxes, which they, for example, pay less, make traffic safer. This is the first example. The second is how you can organize social services differently, so that there are not five windows working and a person with different problems running the same on different, and somehow combine all this into a "one window", but into a social one. For us, this is a new story.
- Does the management approach after training change?
- It was a very large, consistent course. New for us is the formation of teams: how can one form a single whole from diverse people, direct them to a single task, make people complement each other. What is the beauty of this entire course? The manager is given the right to choose which mechanism you can use. If you need, you're building a team. Or maybe you'll decide everything. You can, conditionally speaking, directively collect a group of people, even those with the authority to, say, build a hospital. You take a builder, a medic, a designer, a lawyer, somebody else. But this does not mean that they will work together. But that they could work together, that's what they taught. They taught the methods of the organization.
- What is the driver for such work?
- The team should have one person who can organize it. Here just need knowledge. Emotional approach is a big plus for a manager. But he can speak in a completely quiet voice, and everyone will listen, understand and, most importantly, feel that they are part of a large system, and do not fulfill the command of the leader under a visor. This was taught, this is the most important thing.
- If you go back to the "hectare", the peak of their issuance has already passed? What are the results now, for which in the end is basically taken?
- The region has the first place on issued "hectares", almost 7 thousand, and about 15 thousand applications submitted. Of course, the decline is in terms of quantity, but approximately 15-20 contracts are issued on a day-by-day basis. In fact, approximately 50% of the applicant-recipients have already decided on the type of land use: IZHS dominates, agriculture, personal subsidiary farming. There are inclusions - tourism, business, some unique projects.
- How many nearby "hectares" should be issued to start work on the creation of a new settlement with infrastructure?
- In the province in agglomerations of the three main cities, 36% of hectares were issued. And along the compact territories - all 99%. Hectares are taken both within the existing boundaries of the settlements, in our case already 66%, and beyond the boundaries. In the latter case, it makes sense to expand the boundaries of municipalities and create new settlements. This is an entire administrative procedure, it is connected with public hearings, with deputies who must vote. We are now working on two new settlements: Kruglikovo and Krasnoznamenka, as well as on the compact territory of Svechino - it is the second most populated, but almost all the plots are taken in the flood zone where construction is prohibited.
- And how else can you and can you help? Create a social infrastructure at the expense of the budget?
- If you speak a bureaucratic language, then in order to build a social object for budget money, you need a justification - population density, number of children, patients and so on. But there is another option, quite interesting. After all, this is actually a social experiment - the creation of a new settlement. And now the ideology of socially responsible business is very popular: many tasks can be solved through entrepreneurship, the same private kindergartens. There are such examples in Khabarovsk, and in the case of new settlements one can follow the same path.