This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Far Eastern regions are preparing to surprise the guests of the Olympics
- Mikhail Alexandrovich, what is the format of the presentation of the regions supposed to be at the Olympiad?
- The exhibition is a big exhibition, in which each region demonstrates its unique features to the participants and guests of the Olympics. The general concept assumes an emphasis on three components: tourism, culture and sport. After viewing all the pavilions, the visitor should have a holistic view of the diversity, openness and attractiveness of modern Russia. The exposition is built on a geographic basis (from the East to the West) and is located along the building of the stands for the Formula 1 races, which is located directly at the entrance to the Olympic Park. The Far Eastern Federal District is closest to the entrance, and the South exposition closes.
- The Far East is a united front?
- The whole exposition is divided into federal districts, and I must say that each district in its own way approached the organization of the exhibition. Somewhere, the subjects of the federation are separate blocks or even fenced off in small autonomous pavilions, and somewhere in the whole federal district is represented in the framework of some general concept.
- What will surprise the Far Eastern regions of the participants and guests of the Olympics?
- Regions of the Far East approached the event creatively. So the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) focused on such bright brands as diamonds and cold. Fairy characters such as Zima and Chyskhaan (Yakut keeper of the cold) are responsible for the cold. Primorsky Krai talks about itself through an interactive application. The Khabarovsk Territory focuses on innovative industry: in the center of their section is the layout of the Sukhoi SuperJet-100 aircraft.
The Chukotka Autonomous District tells about the ethnos and the pristine nature of the region, from which Russia begins.
- What does the Olympics in Sochi mean for you personally?
- Despite the fact that I supervise the exposition of the regions of the Far East, I understand that the exhibition is an accompanying event. The Olympics are, first and foremost, sports. We, on our part, create a festive mood for the guests and spectators, but the competitions are the main ones. We are waiting for victories from all Russian Olympians. And separately, of course, we will follow the progress of the Far East.