This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Sevastopol is a healing of the soul
Maria KhristoforovaGeneral Director of Media Group "Sitim"
- Natalia Nikolayevna, we, the Russians, have heard about the big changes taking place in Sevastopol. This spring and summer we felt that from the side of the state there were made big preferences, roads to Sevastopol, Simferopol, Crimea as a whole, recreation and tourism for Russians were subsidized. Tell us a little about tourism in Sevastopol. What were the main points of this period, to what results came?
- To date, the main points in understanding the situation are understanding how quickly we came from the Crimean spring to the Crimean autumn. The first results of this movement were visible in October, although, thanks to good weather, the tourist season continues. If in the spring all attention was paid to the Crimea and Sevastopol in connection with the well-known events, then by the fall we saw the prospects for bilateral cooperation with the regions of Russia, which can begin to be implemented as early as 2015. We are ready to receive tourists from the regions of Russia, as well as from Europe. We are open to this. But at the same time, one of the tasks is to rediscover Russia for the Sevastopol and Crimean people themselves. Cooperation agreements have been signed with many regions of Russia.
- Did you manage to conclude with Yakutia?
- With the Yakutsk Government of Sevastopol concluded an agreement, and this was a landmark event for us, because long-standing ties with Yakutia are now fixed in a new legal format.
- We all know that in Sevastopol there is a monument to the Yakut regiment. It has historical roots.
The head of Yakutsk, Aisen Nikolaev, came to visit us with the delegation, visited memorable places, the Yakutskaya Street, which we have in Sevastopol. Another significant event is the opening of Sevastopol Street in the capital of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
- In connection with the fact that Yakutsk and Sevastopol have become sister cities, is there a plan to open a representation of Yakutsk in Sevastopol?
- Yes, but it needs to be initiated from both sides. It is important that there is a step-by-step work in this direction. In fact, not on paper.
- There used to be such a tradition - school tours of the hero-cities. It would be good to organize a winter tour of schoolchildren in Sevastopol, dedicated to the 70 anniversary of the Great Victory.
- Even when the city was closed, military, a large bus went to a group of tourists. Interest in the autumn-winter cognitive rest of Sevastopol never faltered. Now the borders are open, and we hope that this tradition of year-round recreation will resume.
- People, before going to another city, try to make inquiries about the prices of products, transport, excursions ... One thing is terrifying for tourists: the rise in prices for goods and services that are in demand among the population.
On excursion service. Traditionally Sevastopol was a city with high quality of excursion service. Muscovites and Petersburgers came to us and told us: "We do not always find such guides like you," he said. In Sevastopol, the traditions of excursion have always been strong: the "school" raised cadres for the Crimea and for other regions of Russia. The experience of professionals, mentors so far has been preserved.
- For northerners, the south is associated with a spa holiday. Suppose a person flew to you from afar, wants to combine business with pleasure: sea-rest-treatment-recovery. It turns out that a visit to Sevastopol is one of the excursion components of recreation in the Crimea?
- One of the components of the rest is a visit to tourist sites. For example, in the Laspi area, in which the city recreation camp with a school operates year-round. Parents, taking their children, say that after visiting the camp for a year, the children did not get sick. You can get there in about half an hour from Sevastopol.
- I remember how our Yakut young teachers, teachers, students of pedagogical orientation went to work as counselors in such camps as "Ocean", "Eaglet", "Artek", in Anapa. For today, these relations are interrupted. How ready are you to resume them? This is an invaluable communication with young colleagues from other regions of the country, advanced training, new knowledge, and elementary rest.
- Such an experience was. I myself worked in children's health camps. I think if your leaders are responsible for the qualitative selection of personnel, that would be great!
- Please tell us about rehabilitation procedures. How do you spend them?
Natalia, what is your education? How did you start your career?
- I graduated from the Simferopol University with a degree in philology with a red diploma. Teacher of Russian language and literature. I was sure that I studied in order to be a teacher, but life taught me that I needed to see it in all spectrums. And since I loved the city where I was born, I grew up (Sevastopol - author's note), Always wanted to open it in a new way. And as the teaching intersects with local lore, I told the children about poets, writers who once came to our city. On vacation the children were taken out on excursions and on the "Golden Ring", and to the Carpathians. Then I finished the course of guides. When I was invited to work in the administration of Sevastopol, I thought that the work would be routine, not creative. Time passed, but I do not regret my choice at all. I now see that creative work does not depend on where you work, but depends on how you yourself treat your work. Talk about your city, position it for residents of different regions of Russia - I consider it my duty.
- 2015 year in Russia is declared the Year of Literature. Tell me, how to return children, teenagers to reading?
"Probably the way my father instilled love for reading." He read many books, an officer by profession, and later worked on the development of equipment for the Black Sea Fleet, he was a creative man. When he began to tell the story of one of the books read, it was so exciting that after that I could not help reading it. I think that "to love" children in reading is necessary, reading by yourself.
- And how do you attach your child to reading?
"Exactly the same as with my father." And his students, and his daughter. You must be able to read a passage from the book so that the child wants to read it. For example, its once sixteen-year-old boys, talked about how to choose a girl at the ball: Natasha Rostov or Helen Kuragin, fascinated by either external beauty or spiritual. Now their wives are telling me: "Thank you Natalia, for bringing up such husbands."
- Interesting. Tell me, with such a lot of employment as you, is there any time to read?
- It's given way. You now, probably, will be surprised, but I with a daughter recently reread Kuprin. Evening readings, which were organized by the father, are still necessary for children. The child is reading to me or I to her. And she read Kuprin differently, saw that Kuprin Balaklava. And after Listrigonov she wanted to read the Garnet Bracelet.
- And at last, share the recipe of your favorite dishes.
- Pancakes. What can I tell, you should try them! (Laughs). And the fish under the marinade. Only I will not tell you the secret of this dish, the next time you come and appreciate! I have one secret: we must cook with love, the main thing is not a recipe, but a good mood.