This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Sergei Khokhlov (Colmar): consumers should believe in our coal
Anchor resident of TOP "South Yakutia": the future of Inaglinsky GOK - in the development of its brand
“Colmar” is sure that in order to develop the scale of coal supplies to the Inaglinsky GOK, it is only necessary to increase production volumes and develop the brand. EastRussia correspondent asked questions about the most promising start of this summer in the production complex of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) to Kolmar Management Company LLC Sergey Khokhlov, Director for Prospective Development.
- Tell in general terms how you are doing in Yakutia - how is the Inaglinsky GOK project developing?
- The processing plant of the Inaglinsky GOK - “Inaglinskaya-1”, launched by the company this year, is now operating in pilot mode. That is, in fact, the factory works, but in the process of work, firstly, we are improving the enrichment scheme, and secondly, we process various types of coal, thus working out the enrichment scheme for the enrichment plants, the construction of which is both at Inglinsky and Denisovsky GOKs already started. A striking example of how the enrichment scheme has been improved is the inclusion of a filter press section in the process (not previously provided), which allows coal fines to be involved in the processing and further refuse sludge pits, which in turn gives an economic and ecological effect. . At the same time, supplies of coal concentrate from “Inaglinskaya-1” are already being carried out - to Japan, China and our, Russian consumers. This is a one-time supply, but there are objective circumstances. Firstly, consumers should believe in our coal, and secondly, the volume of production at our enterprises is still relatively small (this year about 4 mln. Tons). That is, what is happening now is the preparation for the “big work”. But at the same time, thanks to the commissioning of the Denisovskaya GOK facilities (Denisovskaya-Vostochnaya mine and the Denisovskaya concentrator) and Inaglinsky GOK (Inaglinskaya-1 mine and the Inaglinskaya-2 concentrator), already in 2017 the year Coal mined in South Yakutia will increase several times.
- What did you encounter at the start? Are there any problems?
"There are not many of them, and there are no critical problems." The only point is that during the experiment in the industry, the moments are revealed, the improvement of which is required for a more efficient operation of the concentrating mill, of which I mentioned above. At the same time, thanks to the experiment, the technology of coal processing, used today, will be worked out as much as possible - it can be confidently introduced in other future factories of the company.
- Recently, at the press conference in Moscow, the head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Yegor Borisov, noted that it is precisely through such point coal industries as Inaglinsky GOK that Southern Yakutia needs to be developed. Do you agree with his statement?
- I would not talk about Inaglinsky GOK, as a "point" production. As a whole, in the future, the company plans to produce 20 million tons of coal per year. That is more than what the same "Yakutugol" was mining in South Yakutia at the time.
Therefore, now we are talking about the fact that in the south of Yakutia, the replacement of old coal production with new ones just began to occur. Which seems appropriate.
- Is there a prospect for small enterprises?
- Small businesses will not be redundant for Yakutia. It’s just necessary to understand that the creation of small coal production is not always economically feasible, since they need a developed infrastructure (roads and railways, housing for workers, etc.), and, moreover, requires expensive mining equipment . Thus, if we talk about the development of South Yakutia, we should talk about the appearance on its territory of coal production in the range from medium to large.
- But in any case, your company can be called a kind of innovator in South Yakutia ...
- Do not exaggerate. The company did not come up with anything particularly new - the development of the territory where Inaglinsky GOK started its work now was supposed to be in the future plans of the Chulmakansky and Denisovskoye fields developed in the 70-s of the last century. We can say that the company simply realizes these plans taking into account modern technical, economic and other conditions.
- Are you interested in the introduction of the TOP regime on the territory of South Yakutia? What exactly can it be for you?
- Mainly the fact that, because of its appearance, as Inaglinsky and to Denisovskoe GOKs connect necessary for their operation of the business (equipment suppliers, service and contracting organizations), and in the future, perhaps there will be new products from other industries, Which is also very significant. In particular, because the involvement of enterprises of iron ore, metallurgy and other industries will create in the future a large mining and metallurgical complex.
- With the way the deliveries of GOK's products go, it is now clear. What are your plans for the future in general? There is an opinion that your company is taking too much risk, relying mainly on delivering GOK's products to Japan, as this country may reduce its imports in the near future.
- Firstly, it is unlikely that Japan will reduce its imports in the near future. Since its economy has worked well, it continues. Its production volumes did not decrease or contract. Secondly, Japan is now showing interest in our coals. As is natural - historically, Japan has learned to effectively apply its Yakut coals in its metallurgical production since the first deliveries of coals of the Neryungri section. In addition, China and other countries of the Asia-Pacific region are interested in our coals. As for the development of the scale of coal supplies to Inaglinsky GOK, this company only needs to increase the volume of its extraction, as well as the production of high-quality concentrate from it, and develop the brand of the products it produces.