This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"We have some of the best conditions"
The presentation of the investment opportunities of the Far East for potential investors takes place at the site of the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF). Rustam Makarov, Director of the Department of Advanced Development Areas and Investment Projects Support of the Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East, spoke in more detail about the exhibition of projects of the territories of advanced development EastRussia.
Rustam MakarovDirector of the Department for Advanced Development and Support of Investment Projects of Minsk Region
- At the exhibition of territories of advanced development, all 9 TORs are presented, according to which resolutions of the government of the Russian Federation on their creation were signed, as well as three promising territories of advanced development - Kuril Islands, Russky Island and Amuro-Khinganskaya. These are the territories that we propose to submit to the precommittee of the government commission this year. Accordingly, layouts of territories are presented, investors can get acquainted with the sites visually, not only by documents. And what is important - on some models those infrastructure facilities that the Russian Federation is building at its own expense are very well marked - for example, power transmission lines, roads.
Here, on the forum, we strive to present to investors the maximum number of projects in one place. We hope that this forum will be a catalyst for the signing of new agreements by the end of the year with new investors and residents who will see the sites with their own eyes, communicate with those who create these territories - the Far East Development Corporation, with the subjects of the Far Eastern Federal District.
- What agreements that will give impetus to the development of ASEZs in the Far East will be signed within the framework of the WEF?
- We are signing two agreements with Chinese investment institutions. One - will concern the creation of an industrial park within the priority development area in the city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. The other is related to the creation of a Russian-Chinese agro-industrial investment fund: in accordance with the agreement, the Chinese side creates a fund in Russia and will invest in a Russian project in the agro-industrial complex.
We will also sign an agreement with Gazprom on the construction of an oil refinery (refinery) in the Amur Region on a promising priority development area in the city of Svobodny.
- In your opinion, what are the current best practices of zones with special economic regimes in the APR countries?
- At each moment of the development of the world economy, something better was created in each country, so investors went there. Once, in terms of economic development, the best zones were in China, Singapore, then they appeared in Myanmar and Burma. Now there is every reason to say that the best economic conditions are offered by the Russian Federation in the Far East. If we compare the conditions in the economic zones of the APR countries, then today we have some of the best conditions.