This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Russia + China:
This is not a tactic, it's a strategy.
At the beginning of September, Beijing was summed up the festivities on the occasion of the 70 anniversary of the Victory over German fascism and Japanese militarism in World War II.
It is significant that they summed up the results of that terrible war, which claimed tens of millions of lives, far from all the victorious Powers. It was after the Great War that the USSR, China, the United States, Great Britain and France became the holders of the seats of the permanent members of the UN Security Council, however, three of the five Great Powers celebrate the 70 anniversary of the Victory - that in Moscow in May, that in Beijing in September - Yourself inappropriate.
And after that, at some, still not firmly knowing the story, the child today may have a question: "And who against whom fought in that war? Why, if the Russians were then with the Americans, do Americans not celebrate this Victory? "We do not exaggerate - some of the Japanese youth are already convinced that the Russians dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki (!).
Yes, the education of "mankurts" goes at a booming pace in Western civilization. And the goal of the collective West is to kill historical memory in order to rewrite history itself in its own way ...
In general, who - a holiday, and who, apparently, has nothing to celebrate? Saving Private Raina, and enough?
However, history did not yet know such metamorphoses, so the most important thing is that this is our Holiday! Our Victory! And to divide our holiday tens leaders from all continents of the Globe have gathered - in the spring to Moscow, and in the autumn to Beijing.
Take a look at this photo - that's how many high guests came to Beijing 3 September. And behind them - half of Humanity, at least:
For Russian-Chinese relations, this visit by Vladimir Putin was another big step in creating a powerful alliance between the two leading powers of the world - Russia and China.
Suffice it to say only one figure - over the last year and a half (from May 2014 to 2015), more than one hundred (!) Treaties and agreements have been signed between our countries in various fields of mutually beneficial cooperation. We wrote about previous documents in the materials "Putin's historic visit to China is crowned by the 51 agreement" and "The Union of Russia and China is the strategy of the future".
And now - a new list of nearly three dozen bilateral agreements aimed at developing cooperation in various fields. Do not you think that our economies are on the path of complementarity, no?
Impressive and vivid picture of cooperation
In the presence of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing this time were signed: 
1. Agreement on the guidelines for the activities of the Russian-Chinese Friendship, Peace and Development Committee.
2. Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the mutual allocation of land plots to accommodate the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Shanghai and the Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in St. Petersburg.
3. Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People's Republic of China on the construction, operation, maintenance and maintenance of the cable car through the Amur River (Heilongjiang) on the Russian-Chinese state border between Blagoveshchensk (Russian Federation) and Heihe (People's Republic of China).
4. Protocol on Amendments to the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the joint construction of a bridge across the Amur River (Heilongjiang) near the cities of Blagoveshchensk - Heihe from 26 June 1995.
5. Memorandum of Understanding in the field of interregional and cross-border cooperation between the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the State Committee for Development and Reform of the People's Republic of China.
6. Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China on cooperation in the field of education and science in the field of transport.
7. Protocol of the Fifteenth Meeting of the Russian-Chinese Subcommittee on Cooperation in the Field of Education of the Russian-Chinese Commission for Humanitarian Cooperation.
8. Protocol on Amendments to the Protocol between the Federal Customs Service (Russian Federation) and the General Administration of Customs of the People's Republic of China on the mutual recognition of the results of customs control in respect of certain types of goods from 22 October 2013.
9. Protocol between the Federal Customs Service (Russian Federation) and the Chief Customs Office of the People's Republic of China on the security of the supply chain for container transport and trade facilitation.
10. Memorandum of Cooperation between the State Corporation "Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank)", Joint Stock Company "Russian Export Center", People's Government of Guangdong Province and Chinese company "Sinotrans Guangdong".
In the form of an exchange of notes concluded:
11. Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the establishment of the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Harbin and the Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in Vladivostok.
12. Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the establishment of the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Wuhan and the Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in Kazan.
1. Agreement on strengthening cooperation and the development of cross-border e-commerce between the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Russian Post" and the Group of Companies "China Post".
2. Credit agreement between the Public Joint Stock Company "Bank VTB" and the State Development Bank of China for the purpose of trade financing in RMB.
3. Memorandum of Understanding between the State Company "Russian Highways" and the State Development Bank of China.
4. Framework agreement on cooperation for the amount of 600 million US dollars between the Public Joint Stock Company "Megafon" and the State Development Bank of China.
5. Agreement on cooperation between the Russian Direct Investment Fund, Vnesheconombank and the Chinese Silk Road Fund in the area of investments in the priority sectors of the economy of Russia and China (sic!).
6. The agreement between the Sibur Limited Liability Company and the China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec) Corporation on the development of cooperation in the financial sector.
7. Memorandum of Understanding between the Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom and the Chinese National Oil and Gas Corporation on the project for the supply of natural gas from the Russian Federation to the People's Republic of China via a pipeline from the Russian Far East.
8. Memorandum on the joint implementation of the project for the creation of the 500 kV transit through the territory of the Tomsk Region between the Public Joint Stock Company Rosset and the State Electric Grid Corporation of China.
9. General Contract between the Limited Liability Company Agropolis North-West and the Chinese corporation EMES.
10. An agreement between Rosneft Oil Company and ChemChina Petrochemical Corporation on the main conditions for the purchase of an 30% stake.
11. The agreement between Rosneft Open Joint Stock Company and China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec) on the main terms for cooperation in the proposed joint development of the Russian and Yurubcheno-Tokhomskoye oil fields.
12. The agreement between the Russian Railways Open Joint-Stock Company and the Chinese holding China Yingkou Port Group on cooperation in order to put into practice the intentions of combining the initiatives of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Silk Road Economic Belt.
13. Agreement on mutually beneficial cooperation in the development of data centers and cloud services in the Asia-Pacific region between Huawei Tech Company Limited Liability Company, Centrin Data Systems Corporation, En + Group Limited, Closed Joint-Stock Company Lanit Laboratory of Information Technologies, Government Irkutsk region in the framework of the Silk Road Economic Belt project.
14. The agreement between KAMAZ Open Joint-Stock Company and HAWTAI Motors Group on intentions to establish a joint venture.
15. The Framework Agreement for the acquisition of shares of the Open Joint Stock Company Yamal LNG between Novatek Open Joint-Stock Company and the China Silk Road Fund.
16. Open joint-stock company Rosneft and ChemChina signed a memorandum of understanding on the entry of ChemChina into the project of the VNKhK.
17. Memorandum between the open joint-stock company "NK Rosneft" and the Chinese company "ChemChina Petrochemical Corporation" regarding oil supplies.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the format of these documents covers both large-scale joint projects and very concrete "point" events. That is, along with strategic agreements, we see a clear concreteness with the names of participants and executors of individual agreements.
This is how in recent months an impressive and vivid picture of cooperation between Russia and China has been formed. It is evident that our countries are entering a new level of strategic, kind, trusting relations.
And this is important, both for Moscow and for Beijing during the period of change of historical Epoch, when even Western winners in World War II have no desire to celebrate the common Victory. Even just out of respect for the memory of those tens of millions of lives that that terrible war claimed.
Yes, one Age is leaving - a new one is born ...
The parade in Beijing. Premiere
They say that there was no such parade in Beijing. September 3 on Tiananmen Square actually held the premiere of a military parade. Yes, even on the occasion of the 70 anniversary of Victory in World War II!
It is said that Chinese troops did not pass through this square before in such a powerful march. And the participation of units from many foreign countries, including Russia, Tiananmen has never seen.
About 12 thousand soldiers and officers from China and a dozen countries of the world took part in ceremonial calculations. Including, the Russian servicemen of the Honor Guard of the 154-th separate Transfiguration Commandant Regiment of the Western Military District: