This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Journey to a hectare in search of happiness
A few simple but inspiring stories about the "hectare" for the New Year
The Kumenov family from Nikolaevsk-on-Amur learned about the distribution of Far Eastern hectares on TV and became the “first swallows” in their area. Now Ekaterina Nikolaevna and Sergey Alexandrovich have a small farm. They are the very toilers of the village, who in 2017 feed the district with fresh eggs and milk. Yes, it is a drop in the sea, but it is a drop of pure milk.
- We kept the cattle from the very beginning, and they began to expand with the receipt of hectares. Now we have 6 goats, a breeding goat, the father of our thoroughbred goat Richard was brought from Orel, where he was bought for 30 thousands, and our grandfather Richard’s grandfather was from Germany. He is beautiful, like a horse, brown with a black mane, his horns are wrapped, awesome! Goats of Zaaninsky breed. In the flock we have a barn, more geese, indooot, hens of the breed Koshenov and Bramovskie. The flock is still small, at the moment 50 simple laying hens, 5 Indo-chicks, male and female, a shaggy rooster the size of a stool, and 4 Bram chicken; Gander Martin and his two girls Dasha and Ksyusha. Since childhood I dreamed of becoming a breeder, but she studied cooking - says Ekaterina Kumenova.
- There were no vegetable gardens on our hectares, that is, people planted, but did not make out. We gave them time until the end of this autumn, so that they would harvest, quietly dug up their plots, warned that this land is now ours by law. In the spring we plant hectares, one we fertilize first, then we sow oats, because this crop improves the soil and gives cattle feed and greens. And in the second section, we sow potatoes in the first year. And then we will use one plot for potatoes, and the second will be planted with special grass for mowing, and we will alternate. We ourselves live in the suburb of Nikolaevsk-on-Amur, the private sector starts from us, to our sites 10 minutes walk. And for hectares there is a forest, a hill, a river near, Amur is already across the road. I’m 4 of the year before retirement, and I’m just hoping that I am retiring, and in the second section we are building a house with a flock in order to live directly there. We now also have a good house, and the cottage is on the 6 kilometer, and the garden is large with a rest area.
- Of course, we sell goat's milk, it is very fatty, good. We have our own regular customers, they come to the house themselves, milk from the older goat - Masyanya - 5,8% fat, and from Snezhanka young - 5,4%, also good - continues Ekaterina Nikolaevna. We sell this milk, there are a lot of it, a day for 6 liters, where do we have so much? Eggs are sold. After the New Year we will make a bookmark in the egg incubator of the Bramov hens, then goose so that the tribe is great! In the spring we will start rams. Let's sell while as private traders, but when we grow potatoes on a hectare, we will turn over the excess products to familiar businessmen in stores. My husband - a former military man, reserve officer, passed through Afghanistan. Now he works at home as a shoemaker, half a town goes to see him! We do a lot together in the household. We have very active children, Victor and Victoria, they are for 14 years.
Although hectares are given free of charge, they need to be developed. Therefore, we borrowed a walk-behind tractor for cultivating the land, a feed cutter, an incubator, a separator, a concrete mixer for construction, a snow blower and barbed wire to fence off the hectare fence from cows.
The next story is from the village of Bogorodskoye, Ulchi district. The former head of the village, and now ... the guard of the orphanage Dmitry Kolkowiec is one of the few who took the Far Eastern hectare for farming. How simple - potatoes. Which to the Russian person after bread "to all the head". And in Bogorodsky it is imported.
"I was not a farmer, but there was always a personal subsidiary farm. About hectare learned from the media. 1 hectare to my mother recorded, 7 hectares I took, a wife with children and a father, it turned out all 8 - told East Russia Dmitry Kolkovets. They stand separately. In the village where I was born, we had a garden without documents. In order to bring everything back to normal, with the help of the program "DV hectare" they designed a garden. Plus there are two abandoned neighborhood sites, we also drew them in one to make a big garden. Firstly, we plan to plant potatoes. At us in Bogorodsky it is all imported. Such a thing ... everyone lives in comfortable houses, they go to shops, there's no underground, few people buy them in the autumn. In general, the village slowly dies for the reason that now 15-16 cows are left for the whole village, and the village 3,5-4 thousands of people! And every year, people who keep cows, less and less. I 37 years, my brother - 44, we are the youngest who keep cattle, the rest of old age. The number of gardens is also decreasing every year. Although everyone complains that life has become worse, it is more difficult, but everyone eats from the store. When it was very bad in the 90-ies, the gardens were planted by everyone, because there was nothing to eat. And now everyone complains that everything is bad, all the cars and no vegetable gardens are planted. In 90-e years the whole city was sitting at the cottage. Salaries were not paid, they paid advances, and even bread was sometimes not enough. I was a student at 97-98 years, it was hungry, and everyone planted everything, and all had livestock. And now everything is bad, but you can buy everything!
- I 4 year worked as the head of the settlement, when the elections were, when the people voted. Then the election was canceled, the head of the district appoints now, and the people do not vote in principle - Candid Dmitri. Then I went to the orphanage, I myself was a teacher by training, but I did not go back as a teacher, I have to reconstruct myself in a flock, it takes time, because I got a job as a watchman. 8 ha we took to develop, I have children, they also need somewhere to be built when they grow up. I have two cows, soon the third will appear, I built a flock for myself last year, there at the rate of two or three cows, the rest under the chickens. The hen is now of the order of 60. He brought a specially breed Kuchinskaya Jubilee from Khabarovsk, in the form of eggs, incubated. Somehow this livestock must be fed, and the development of the land did not take it and planted it the following year. Oats, then you need to fertilize the land with something, cows and all the other living creatures with fertilizer will help, manure, litter. Children will grow up, the elder while in the fifth class goes, therefore will help. From the technique there is a mini-tractor with milling cutters to plow the garden, with a hiller, and with a potato digger to simplify your work.
For such needs and such sizes of hectares in Bogorodskoe only our family took. 98% of the population uses the program to arrange home plots, so as not to go through the inventory. Nothing new, just this land has become theirs. At first she is in gratuitous use, then they will choose her. I would like homemade milk, eggs, meat to appear in Bogorodskoye, but with feed base is difficult. After all, cargo delivery here from Khabarovsk costs 10 rubles per kg. For example, pearl barley in Khabarovsk is 19.50, here - 30-32 rub. Homemade eggs are sold for 110-120 rubles for a dozen, imported by 80-90 rubles. Because the costs of growing here are much higher than the costs of growing in Khabarovsk. Imported is still cheaper than homemade, but the quality, of course, is different! Homemade farm meat tastes different, the same chicken and pork, it is not store-bought! No matter how the farm grows there, they use antibiotics to grow faster, growth stimulants, all this garbage. And the food supply, respectively, is also all store. Corn and everything that grew. We ourselves sell surplus milk, meat, eggs, make homemade cheese.
And now we will move to the village of Kruglikovo in the Lazo district of the Khabarovsk Territory to Aidar Shakirov and his sturgeon farm and black caviar - so far only planned but very tempting:
- I learned about hectares for the first time on the website of Minskostokrazvitie. I went to the village cadastre chamber, they told me, around villages where there are roads, everything is busy. I say, I do not need near the route, I need, where less people, where more oxygen - Aidar shares with East Eussia. After work came, went peshochkom, liked the place. I live in Kruglikovo, it's close. I went to the city, did a complete land survey, called cadastral engineers, 14 thousand gave, because of transportation costs. In the area cadastral engineer is 1500. We have 5 hectares, I took upon myself, my wife and three children. I generally chose individual housing construction, because there are fewer restrictions. Although they say that there will be a high tax. I can build utility rooms without any registration until 1000 m ². I even registered on the site, but when I came to the business department, I wanted to apply for a grant, I'm told, you register as a peasant farm, but first go to the Employment Center. I say why I need to register there, I work. And then I was immediately put off: if you work, the grant is not for you! If I organize a farm as a director for a grant, I do not have the right to have additional income. A double-edged sword. I work, I keep three children, my wife on two jobs is torn, runs, you know the salary yourself, "not an ice," and so I was dumbfounded. Now I'm trying to find an investor myself.
- I have plans for a sturgeon farm. We have young animals in the Khabarovsk Territory at fish breeding plants, one in the EAO, in the Nanaisk district there is Anyui plant, I have struck: they release 4 times a year, I hope, the opportunity will be. Why sturgeon? Far Eastern fish, catfish, which only lives in Africa, and we only have indoors, and goldfish, of course, is also possible. But as I said to my son: "Here is a goldfish you have, what should I do? He replies: I will order a goldfish. I say no, it's wrong. For a goldfish to be, you need to dig a pond for it first, and to plant it there and there it will already divorce, will breed, and you will have a lot of these goldfishes. Why alone? "I teach him that way. Somewhere 300 squares, and you can safely get from 5 to 10 tons of sturgeon per year. I plan to grow flowers indoors, and since there are ponds nearby, you can breed fish purely in a pond, carp, carp, crucian carp, pike to attract people for private fishing.
While construction, adjustment of equipment, the work is great. If everything works out, I'll go myself to the fish factory in Naihin, to learn how everything is equipped - says Aidar Shakirov. Ket does not interest me. If on caviar, then enterprises take a bester, this is a hybrid. Ikromet begins in artificial conditions much earlier than in sturgeon, and black caviar is 30-60% more. I do not eat black caviar, I admit. Since 90 x years I live on the Amur, there is caviar: a black basin and red, you always eat vodka with red caviar, I say, frog caviar eat yourself. But there is no temptation to eat everything before selling. It will be unprofitable). In general, there is a small enterprise in Khabarovsk, there are several small vats, a person grows sturgeon for sale. At us the person already twice went went to buy. 50 rub / kg, two sturgeons bought, 5 thousand given. I also started breeding worms. Looked, let's say, if the fish are planted, is it necessary to feed only feed? You can also worms. You can organize several lines, in one - snails and crayfish, for sturgeon feed, they also burst mollusks, only the noise costs!
Photo: Anyui fish factory, khabkrai.ru
- I took a sip on a hectare, and a lot of small forest. Shrubs, grass, it is a pity to burn this, to utilize. I bought a chopper powerful. I shred these shrubs, they will be sawdust. I'm here like a Chinese kindergarten began to do, I really like this direction. In the fence, I 50 cedar planted, 15 is already large, they are from the old owners have remained, the second year will bear fruit - adds Aidar.
Alexei Zhanov from Ivanovka of the Amur Region is a doctor, the father of five children. He plans to develop livestock. First of all, for his family, who wants to feed clean, tasty, and own-grown products. Surplus, and they are already now, an Amur soldier sells:
"Now it's not easy with the land, because there are big agricultural enterprises around, and I'm planning to grow cows and I need to take them out somewhere. I took 1,6 hectares, how much could be in the area where we wanted. He designed himself and his wife. Then they also registered with the parents on a hectare, we will harvest hay in their area. Those 1,6 ha, which I took, I blocked off with barbed wire around the perimeter. We have already built a small farm, the first three cows live, which are milked, and two calves. I plan a herd with a dozen milk cows, my direction will be dairy and meat. The business is profitable. I am engaged in the first year, gradually I will breed. We have here in Ivanovka a mega farm of JSC "Kolkhoz Luch", they were given a certificate specifically for breeding cattle. I would have bought a couple of heads in this collective farm. In the family we have 7 people, I, my wife and 5 children.
- For me livestock breeding is not a new direction, because I lived in the village, then finished when 9 classes, came to Blagoveshchensk, entered the Medical Institute, graduated now and work as a doctor in Blagoveshchensk, Ivanovka from the capital - 30 km. The wife is also a doctor, a pediatrician - continues Alexei Zhanov. "We plan to grow cows partly for ourselves, because what they offer now in stores, all sorts of videos show how out of a pack of milk poured out it's incomprehensible that a jelly-like substance, well, plus everyone knows that they are bred with dry milk. There is still such a direction as grants. The recipient must be either an individual entrepreneur or must be issued by a farmer. But in order to receive a grant, it is necessary that the livestock be, the land, the workers, which is important. For every 500 thousand there should be one employee, and we know that if there is a PF, it's taxes, it's a compulsory insurance fund, there are a lot of places where you need to make contributions. Of course, I will not be able to compete with large dairy enterprises in the region. Suppose, where I organized everything in our small village, there are no more farmers. We have 2 dairies in Blagoveshchensk, 2 dairy large plants, there you can take milk. We have a home separator, you can make products from milk.
It is difficult to combine lora work with hectare activity. The morning begins early, and we go, we go. Some among the working day can rest, but here it turns out that it is tense. But I like this style of life, that you need somewhere to constantly keep up. Many thanks to the spouse, who also helps a lot, she takes it on herself. Five children, these are mugs, sections, take, pick up, bring. The cycle. If the hectare goes successfully, and I see positive returns on hectares, I am ready to devote myself to farming.
And this is only 4 stories from thousands of others. In total, zand in 2017, more than 108 thousand citizens expressed a desire to receive "Far Eastern hectares" and over 34 thousand have already received land for use, reports Minvostokrazvitiya. For another 5 thousand plots, a positive decision was made to issue. New tools and technologies for obtaining land have become available to all citizens of Russia: Russians register land for free, through Internet, without contact with officials and from anywhere in the world. During the first year, the applicant must decide on the type of use of the site, after three years - declare the progress of development. After 5 years of gratuitous use of the site can be obtained in the property or a long lease.
According to statistics, about 38% of the participants of the Far East hectare program choose agriculture, 25% plan to build their own housing; 15% - are going to break up a personal plot for a personal part-time farm, to build a country cottage or a garden house. About 7% of applicants are going to implement projects in the tourism industry, and 1,5% have chosen for themselves other uses of land plots, including scientific, educational and charitable activities. Citizens who have received land plots under the Far Eastern Hectare program have begun to develop the land. The greatest public interest is the example of citizens who have implemented a non-standard, creative approach to the organization of activities in the Far East. Among such examples is the history of the Muscovite’s production of , an organization in the Kamchatka Peninsula , in the Amur Region. In addition, the idea of organizing a dairy farm . The surprise of the citizens caused the project In the Khabarovsk Territory.
On the basis of agglomerations of "Far Eastern hectares" new settlements are being formed, which in the Far East was not more than 25 years! Two new settlements will appear in the Khabarovsk Territory, two in the Sakhalin Region. Seven agglomerations of "Far Eastern hectares" will expand the boundaries of settlements in Kamchatka and in the Amur Region. On the map of the macroregion, already formed around 70 agglomerations from the land plots received under the program.
According to More than half of Russians and three quarters of the residents of the Far Eastern Federal District know about the "Far Eastern hectare" program. Since 1 February, all Russian citizens can participate in the "Far Eastern hectare" program and obtain a land plot in one of the regions of the Far Eastern Federal District.