This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Every fourth receives support
Address support of Primorye people - in the priorities of the social policy of the region
Director of the Department of Labor and Social Development of Primorsky Krai Lilia Lavrentyeva told EastRussia about social priorities in the work of the Primorsky Territory Administration.
- According to the monitoring of the Russian labor market in late October in the 48 regions recorded a decline in unemployment. Primorsky Krai is the leader in this indicator along with Krasnodar Krai, Rostov and Tambov regions, Buryatia, Chukotka Autonomous District. More than a third of all working vacancies in the FEFD offer It is seaside employers. Lilia Feodorovna, comment on the situation on the labor market in the region. In Primorye there is no shortage with jobs?
- Indeed, in recent years the situation on the labor market in the region has been stable. There is a steady positive trend in the main indicators. As of December 1, the number of unemployed citizens registered with the employment service amounted to 13558 people. A decrease in comparison with the same period last year - by 1209 people.
There was also a decrease in the overall unemployment rate. According to Primorskstat, today in the region the workforce at the age of 15-72 years is not much more than a million people (54,2% of the total population of the region). 94% of this number are employed in the economy. 62,6 thousand of Primorye people are actively looking for work. In accordance with the methodology of the International Labor Organization, they are classified as unemployed, the unemployment rate for the ILO declined by 0,7 percentage points in comparison with the same period of the previous year, and amounted to 6,0%.
About the shortage of jobs. Of course, for objective reasons, there is an imbalance between supply and demand in the labor market in municipalities. These are indicators of tension. If in large cities there are, on average, three vacancies per one unemployed person, then in a number of municipalities up to four people can apply for one job. Thus, a low level of unemployment is observed in almost all large cities of Primorye. But the highest remains in the municipal districts: Olginsky, Dalnerechensky, Anuchinsky, Yakovlevsky.
Over the past three years, we have managed to stabilize the situation in monotowns. These include nine settlements in Primorye. The deterioration of the main indicators of the labor market has not yet been noted here. According to the results of monthly monitoring, in comparison with last year, a slight decrease in the level of registered unemployment is noticeable in Arsenyev, Svetlogorye, Spassk-Dalny, the villages of Vostok and Yaroslavsky.
- Lilia Fyodorovna, what can an unemployed person apply for today who applied to the employment center?
- Today in the database of the Primorye employment service there are about 35 thousand different vacancies. This is 2,7 times more than the number of registered unemployed. 75% of jobs offered by employers involve a working profession.
The greatest demand for workers is stated in the sphere of construction, manufacturing, agriculture and trade. There is a high demand for specialists with medical and pedagogical education.
Specialists of employment centers are actively cooperating with employers. There are various options to support citizens who, for whatever reason, cannot be employed: this is participation in temporary or public works, retraining in demanded specialties. These and other forms of employment help people in the period while searching for a permanent job.
- A few words about the actual tasks of the regional employment service for the next year.
- Among the most important priorities are increasing the flexibility of the labor market, promoting employment of socially vulnerable categories of the population, reducing illegal employment, improving the quality of the labor force and its mobility. Since the beginning of 2016, a regional program to increase labor mobility has been gaining momentum. It is planned to attract highly qualified specialists for the implementation of a large investment project "Shipbuilding complex" Zvezda ", other projects ready to work in Primorye.
- Primorye are more than 50-ti Measures of social support. Who are their recipients? - Indeed, according to our data, every fourth inhabitant of Primorye receives some kind of monthly allowance or social benefit. In total, there are 53 types of state support, for which over 9.3 billion rubles have already been allocated this year. Not only beneficiaries are among the recipients. There are payments to rural state employees, pensioners and working citizens with low incomes, families with children.
For example, over 322 thousand Primorye residents receive payments and subsidies that help to offset the monthly costs of housing and communal services. Since the beginning of the year, the regional budget expenditures for these purposes amounted to more than 3 billion rubles.
This year, a payment appeared in Primorye, allowing to reduce the costs of certain categories of citizens for major repairs. From January, compensation is provided to disabled people of I and II groups, disabled children and citizens with disabled children, from May - to rural teachers, from July - to non-working pensioners over 70 and 80years of ownership or living in a family that includes only non-working pensioners.
- Can you tell us more about these compensations? On this subject, the pensioners had many questions. - Since July 1, non-working pensioners older than 70 have begun to compensate for the costs of major repairs of apartment buildings. Those who are 70 years old receive an 50-percentage compensation for capital repairs. Primors, who have celebrated their 80 anniversary, are compensated for the payment in 100 percent.
Note: we are talking about elderly people over 70 years old who do not have privileged status. Beneficiary pensioners (labor veterans, participants, disabled people of the Second World War, etc.) have already received this measure of social support under federal or regional legislation since October 1, 2014. Beneficiaries over 80 years old are paid the difference between the compensation calculated in accordance with the new law and the one that the person already receives as a federal or regional benefit recipient.
How compensations are calculated and what is necessary to obtain them - you can check with the specialists of the territorial divisions of the department. But you need to remember that you need information about the actual payment of the overhaul contribution. It is about reimbursing the costs incurred. Accordingly, the owner is obliged to first make a contribution for the overhaul and then receive payment. The absence of debt on this line is a prerequisite.
Now there are practically no questions with this compensation.
- And what is the fate of the "gubernatorial" payment? Will the pensioners receive it next year?
- Almost 2017 million rubles are planned for these purposes in the 573 budget. All pensioners living in the region will receive 1 thousand rubles each, including those who have gone on a well-deserved rest through the security forces. This measure of social support can be brought home along with the pension, or sent to bank accounts. At the same time, no application is required from pensioners.
As for the security forces, the declarative nature is necessary to update the data on the recipient. Military retirees are still quite young and mobile. It so happens that they change their place of residence and forget to notify the territorial departments of social protection. The exception is those who receive any measures of social support from the regional budget - subsidies, veterans' and others. For such citizens, specialists have all the data necessary for accrual.
- Information has been received that in 2017 in Primorsky Krai the payment of a regional surcharge for pensioners with low incomes renews.
- Indeed, such an additional payment can be calculated by people whose incomes, taking into account all social payments, are lower than the subsistence minimum of the pensioner. According to preliminary estimates, the number of recipients may exceed 75 thousand people.
The size of the payment is calculated individually and makes the difference between the subsistence minimum of the pensioner and the actual material support of the person. In accordance with the Law of Primorye Territory of 2 November 2016, the subsistence minimum for 2017 year is set in the amount of 8967 rubles.
Material support for a pensioner, in addition to a pension, includes other social benefits. For example, for beneficiaries, these are monthly cash payments, social support measures for paying for housing and utilities
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that this measure of social support is not only for elderly people with low pensions. These are children with disabilities from childhood, and those who have lost their health, not having time to earn the necessary seniority for a higher pension. According to the experience of previous years, about a third of the recipients are children receiving a survivor's pension.
- Of course, it is important to support financially the meager budget of a pensioner. But there are still problemswith health, coming with age, infirmity ...
- Experts of the Primorsky Center for Social Services of the Population are ready to help such citizens This is more than 900 social workers in all cities and villages of Primorye. Under their daily care are almost 8 of thousands of elderly and disabled people. For many older people, social workers are truly close friends. They regularly purchase products, necessary industrial goods for their wards, deliver medicines, prepare food, help with cleaning, assist in paying utility bills, in paperwork, in receiving benefits and allowances.
But the most important thing, in my opinion, is psychological support, simple human participation, heart-to-heart talks. I think that these are the most valuable moments of such a relationship. Comprehensive care allows single Primorye residents to live in the walls of their home, and not in the institution.
- Lilia Fedorovna, earlier you mentioned the state support of families with children. How does it work in the province?
- In Primorye, 16 demographic payments are in effect. This list includes monthly child benefits for low-income families, payments for the third (subsequent) child, regional maternity capital, childcare benefits up to 1,5 years and at birth, and social support measures for large families. Some of them receive low-income families, and some do not depend on the income of parents.
The most financially intensive of those that are paid from the regional budget are two payments that appeared in 2013. One of them is regional maternity capital, a lump sum payment to families in which a third (subsequent) child was born. For three years, the "cost" of the certificate has increased three times: from 100 thousand rubles in 2013 to 150 thousand rubles in 2015. In 2016, the payment was indexed to 155 rubles.
Most parents use a measure of social support to improve living conditions. The means of regional payment are sent for the repair of housing, construction, purchase and reconstruction of residential premises, payments for loans, including mortgage loans.
Also, payments can be used to pay for educational or medical services. Since January 2016, federal legislation has allowed the use of maternity capital funds for the needs of families with disabled children. In February, Primorsky Territory supported this initiative and extended it to regional payments.
This year, 2,2 thousand families used the funds of matkapital for a total of 301,2 million rubles.
The size of another regional demographic payment - the monthly allowance for the third (or subsequent) child this year has grown to 13,6 thousand rubles.
Families with a lower income per capita in the Primorsky Territory have the right to benefit. Large parents receive this measure of social support until the child reaches three years of age.
Today, its recipients are more than 10 thousand families. Let me remind you that from this year the measure of social support extends to families who adopted children up to three years.
- What other children's payments and benefits are paid from the budget of the region?
- Since August, a quarterly cash payment has been introduced for the purchase of test strips for glucometers for families with children suffering from diabetes (there are almost 370 such children in Primorye). The payment amount is 3 rubles. The regional budget for the current year provides 375 million rubles for these purposes.
The traditional type of material support is benefits to families with low incomes. This year, the amount of the monthly allowance amounted to just over 300 rubles for each child. Single mothers receive about 900 rubles per child. Almost 463 rubles are paid for children whose parents are on the wanted list for non-payment of alimony and for babies whose fathers are doing military service.
A special line of expenditures of the regional budget is social assistance to large families with an average per capita income below the subsistence level. Today, about 12 thousand such families are registered with the social security authorities. About 2 thousand families receive compensation for utility bills and the purchase and delivery of fuel. Parents are reimbursed for the cost of purchasing medicines for children, school travel, visits to museums, parks, exhibitions.
Part of the payments finances the federal budget. These include payments to women who did not work until the delivery, wives of servicemen serving in military service.
In conclusion, I would like to inform you: in 2016, 3,2 billion rubles were planned to support families raising children. In 2015, 2,5 billion rubles were spent for these purposes. The increasing costs of demographic payments say only one thing: the number of large families is growing in Primorye. Guaranteed government support is a good incentive for parents who decide to have another child.
- The consequences of the typhoon "Lionrok", which passed over the region in the early days of September, are still "bellowing" in the northern regions of the region.Nature once again tests us for strength.These tests - Another exam for officials responsible behind Vital functions of municipalities the edges.
- The task set by the Governor of the Territory Vladimir Miklushevsky already in the first hours of the natural disaster is to do everything possible to restore the destroyed infrastructure in the shortest possible time, to support the people who find themselves in the disaster zone. Do you remember what a colossal work was done.
Cash payments to the victims began to be paid in the first weeks after the flood. Work was organized to collect humanitarian aid: warm clothing, food, essential items ...
More than 76,5 thousand applications for the provision of payments were received from the affected residents. Of these, 47,3 thousand applications for payments from the federal budget and 29,2 thousand applications for payments from the budget of the Primorsky Territory.
Almost 1,3 billion rubles from the regional and federal budget funds were allocated for financial assistance. Almost 52 thousands of citizens have already received it. Now families who have lost their houses during the flood, and more than 430, are given social security certificates to buy an apartment or to build or rebuild a house.
Work in this direction is still underway. The specialists of the department will make every effort to ensure that all the benefits laid by the law, the necessary help, people who suffered from the disaster, received in full.
For your information: Operative information On paymentsmaterial and financial assistance from the federal and regional budgetsAs of 7 December 2016 year:
In the territory of the region, 26985 families suffered, in which 43037 people live. It was flooded 11839 houses, they 15900 households, and 22475 land.
76546 applications were received from citizens for the provision of payments from the federal and regional budgets, including: 47298 applications for payments from the federal budget, 29248 applications for payments from the budget of the Primorsky Territory. Received 38375 applications from citizens for the survey of houses and land. The survey was carried out in full.
At present, payments are basically completed.
Information: In total, 1276,38 million rubles from the federal and regional budgets for 51902 citizens for 75618 payments were allocated to payments to citizens affected by the emergency.
I. 402,16 million rubles were allocated from the regional budget for
22603 citizens on 29212 payments, including:
7336 payments on 25 thousand rubles in the amount of 183,4 million rubles - for the restoration of a damaged apartment building, apartment, located on the first floor of an apartment building;
19259 of payments on 10 thousand rubles to the sum of 192,59 million rubles in connection with the loss of harvest on the local land plot;
963 payments of 10 thousand rubles in the amount of 9,63 million rubles in connection with the loss of agricultural crops on a land plot provided and (or) acquired for running a personal subsidiary farm;
1654 payments of 10 thousand rubles in the amount of 16,48 million rubles in connection with the loss of crops on the garden, vegetable garden plots, as well as on a summer cottage land plot provided to a citizen without the right to build a residential building with the right to register residence in it.
II. From the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation 874,12 million rubles were sent to 40007 citizens for 46406 payments, including:
39652 payments on 10 thousand rubles in the amount of 396,52 million rubles - to receive one-time financial assistance;
3954 payments for 50 thousand rubles in the amount of 197,7 million rubles - to receive financial assistance in connection with the partial loss of their essential property;
2800 payments of 100 thousand rubles in the amount of 280,0 million rubles - to receive financial assistance in connection with the complete loss of their essential assets.
According to preliminary estimates, 432 households (327 homes) may be declared unfit for habitation. Commission decisions were made to declare household ownership unsuitable for 421. Received 324 application for payment. Decorated 324 certificate. We chose the 124 family housing, of which: 24 of the contract for registration, 62 - on registration, 24 - on check and payment, 14 - paid.
Lavrent'eva Lilia Fedorovna - Director of the Department of Labor and Social Development of Primorsky Krai. In 1985, she graduated from the Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service with a degree in economics and enterprise management. She worked as director of the department of social protection of the population of Primorsky Krai. Member of the Board of the Primorsky Regional Branch of the All-Russian Public Charitable Foundation "Russian Children's Fund".