This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Pioneers. New economic policy in the Khabarovsk Territory
Presented at the East Economic Forum 24 investment project from the Khabarovsk Territory reflect the entire range of industrial, resource and intellectual potential of the region, and at the same time, instruments of state support for economic development. Many of these tools are new, and the Khabarovsk Territory is a pioneer in their development. About this in an interview with EastRussia, on the eve of the WEF, Governor Vyacheslav Shport
- Yes, we are the first to go this way and fill our bumps. But I am sure we will pass it. In the creation and development of high-tech industrial production in the framework of TOSED, we see a priority, and we rely on that. It can be said that the first in Russia TASED, this new, reliable and profitable format of work for business, has already begun to function. Of course, in the future there is still a lot of work, and the work is very difficult.
Of course, the priority of our work now is the formation of the first in our country territories of advanced socio-economic development (TASED) - Khabarovsk and Komsomolsk. They are approved by decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation in June of this year. Together with the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the development of the Far East, the embassy in the Far Eastern Federal District we have already done a great deal of work: the regulatory framework has been fully formed, both at the federal and regional levels, and the mechanisms of interaction between all levels of government have been built. The order and sources of financing for the construction, reconstruction and operation of infrastructure facilities were determined, and a system for managing these territories was built. The first agreements have already been signed with “anchor” investors - in particular, with Energia Group of Companies, which will be implementing a project for the creation of a machining production for the aviation industry in the Komsomolsk TASED.
- What is now on the list of priorities?
- At the moment, the main thing is not to lose time. We must quickly create all the necessary conditions for investors, future TOSER residents, so that they accelerate the implementation of their projects. Now on the agenda is the development of projects for lay-out of TECER sites, design documentation for engineering and road infrastructure, social and cultural infrastructure, the final formation of a management system - all these works need to be carried out during the year 2015, in order to start directly the construction of infrastructure facilities at the expense of the regional and Federal budgets, and so that investors can start building their production capacities.
I would like to note that apart from the complex creation of TOSER engineering and road infrastructure facilities, without which residents can not start work, it is equally important to solve another task - to ensure the attraction and consolidation of labor resources, to create stable social ties between the population and the place of work and residence. In other words, we are making an important emphasis on the development of the social infrastructure around the TACER sites. This is especially true for Komsomolsk. The city has a very rich industrial potential, but the social infrastructure, unfortunately, "limps". We have already coordinated with the Ministry for the Development of the Far East a list of social, cultural and domestic facilities that will be built in the city. It is planned to reconstruct general school and pre-school institutions, including the construction of a specialized engineering school, whose goal is to develop interest in engineering professions in children from the school bench. It is also planned to build a multi-storey residential complex in the Parus microdistrict, next to one of the TOSER sites "Komsomolsk", a sports palace and a children's hospital complex.
- That is, we will see construction work at the TOSED sites next year?
- Yes. Of 32 potential residents of TOSER 6 are already ready to begin construction. And in the industrial park "Avangard", this is one of the three TOSER sites "Khabarovsk", the work is already under way. The Japanese company "JGCCorporation" builds greenhouses, where the newest technologies will grow vegetables and greens. By the way, the range of planned investment projects in TOSER Khabarovsk is very wide - from agriculture to the construction of a metallurgical plant ... Areas are allowed, and there is still room for new investors.
And attracting new investors is one of our most important tasks. At the same time we invite not only big business. In the resolutions of the government of the Russian Federation, which approved the establishment of TACER, 53 provides activities for their residents - from veterinary and fish farming to the production of cars and movies, they will not be able to deal, perhaps, only with banking and mining. The minimum investment threshold for entry is set at 500 thousand rubles.
This is quite a lifting bar, even for small companies, especially considering the serious preferences for TASED residents. We expect that small businesses will also go to TOSER. It is clear that the best advertising for new investors will not be any of our words, but the facts of successful work of enterprises in TASED. And we try to do everything to ensure that these facts are as much as possible, and they could be presented as early as possible.
- Do you plan to apply for new TOSER in the province?
- Undoubtedly, we plan to further develop the network of such territories. In particular, it is necessary to create a TACEC in the area of the ports of Vanino and Sovetskaya Gavan. In the Soviet Harbor already operates port special economic zone, approved by the government of the Russian Federation in 2009, with a set of significant preferences for residents. Although, "acting", of course, loudly said. While it exists more on paper, since trying to establish its functioning, we once faced a lot of problems, both infrastructural and related to the non-development of the management system for such special territories. But it is this experience that helped us now that we were able to take into account TOSER-we were able to take into account All problems, find ways to solve them. We do not by any means renounce the PSEZ, on the contrary, now we are working on the extension of the zone to the Vanino district. The interest of investors in the PSEZ remains, and we still expect that it will really work. Vanino-Sovgavan junction has a huge development potential, which has not yet been revealed. It would be important for us to have a port special economic zone specializing in stevedore services, fish processing, and TOSER (which, by the way, has already been recognized as promising on the government subcommittee). We believe that the TACER mechanisms of PSEZ can be logically linked so that they complement each other.
In addition, we are working on the establishment of TACER at other sites, in particular, in Chegdomyn village, Verkhnebureinsky district, as part of the instruction of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin to develop single-industry towns.
- But in fact the whole regime does not extend the TOSER ...
- Undoubtedly, in addition to developing TOSER, we apply all available mechanisms of state support for economic development. This, for example, is a tool such as supporting priority investment projects. As a result of the competitive selection of the Government of the Russian Federation, two projects have been selected from the region that will receive federal funding for infrastructure support.
These are the projects of Sakhatrans LLC for the construction of a coal terminal in the port of Vanino and OJSC Urgalugol, which plans to build a processing plant at the Urgal coal field in Verkhnebureinsky district and to increase production volumes. The total support will amount to about 4,8 billion rubles, which is planned to be invested in the construction of roads, laying of power lines and utilities. State subsidies will help attract about 42 billion in private investment and create more than 3 thousands of new jobs. We continue to work on the preparation of new applications from the region for participation in the selection. For example, we are already implementing a large project to revive the tin industry (by the way, the Khabarovsk Territory is the only region of the country where this metal is mined) in the Verkhnebureinsky and Sunny Districts. He may well rely on the priority status. There are also other applicants in various branches of industry - from wood production and mining in Oselt - at different stages of readiness.
If we talk about the future, then, for example, the development of a unique pulp production project in Russia in the Tuguro-Chumikansky district is in the final stage. Construction is planned to begin next year, the start of production is scheduled for 2019 year. This is a project of our, Khabarovsk investors. And, for example, a company from the United States is going to implement, again, a unique project - the development of the country's largest gold and copper deposit Malmyzh in the Nanai district.
In addition, a mechanism of “regional investment projects” has already been implemented in the region. And the first investor has already received tax benefits at the regional level. This is a Polymetal project for the development of the Svetloye gold deposit in the Okhotsk District. In addition, we are developing industrial parks on the territory of the region, in Komsomolsk-on-Amur a regional technopark is being built, designed to support small manufacturing enterprises ... We have entered the federal program "Increasing the mobility of labor resources" in
- Not too often do you use the term “unique” in relation to projects?
- Believe me, they are really unique. Khabarovsk Territory itself is a unique subject of the federation. It is unlikely that there will be another such region, where so great natural resources, beautiful nature and high intellectual and industrial potential would be combined. Our task is to use all this for the benefit of our citizens, our region and our country. We understand that the economic prospects of any region today depend on the quality of cooperation with investors. And we are trying to create the most comfortable conditions for investors - be it a small business or a big one, domestic or foreign. And we invite investors to see for themselves. I assure you that they will receive maximum support from all levels of government in the Khabarovsk Territory.
Total number of potential residents - 27 companies
The total volume of the announced investments is 33 billion rubles.
Number of jobs created - 4800
State support for the creation of infrastructure - 2,3 billion rubles.
It consists of three sites:
Rocket - 520,1 ha
Industrial Park "Avangard" - 51,7 ha
Airport - 15,5 ha followed by expansion to 108 ha
Total number of potential residents - 5 companies
The total volume of the announced investments is 12 billion rubles.
Number of jobs created - 1114 people
State support for the creation of infrastructure— 1,232 billion rubles.
It consists of three sites:
- Sail area - area 59,4 ha
- "Amurlitmash" - the area of 62,2 ha
- platform "Amursk" - area 97,3 ha